Monday, February 9, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1975-02-10 Landover, MD (FLAC_AUD Master_3 CD)

Tomorrow is the 40th anniversary of this Led Zeppelin show in Landover, Maryland.  It's a great recording and it seems to be the complete show too.  I have to do some more listening to it to see if there are any cuts, multiple source mixes, etc.  But overall, it's a great recording.

LINEAGE:
Master tape > DAT > FLAC >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: February 10th, 1975
Location: Landover, Maryland
Venue: Capital Centre

Title: None

Label: None
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes (May not be specific to this show with CD-R in lineage)
Size: 0.97 GB
Length: 176:49:52

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Sick Again
103. Over The Hills And Far Away
104. In My Time Of Dying
105. The Song Remains The Same
106. The Rain Song
107. Kashmir

CD 2:

201. No Quarter
202. Trampled Underfoot

203. Moby Dick

CD 3:
301. Dazed And Confused
302. Stairway To Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love

304. Heartbreaker

LINK:
(1) 1975-02-10 Landover, MD (AUD Master)


The soundboards are about to start up again as we move into the return (once again in 1975) to New York's Madison Square Garden on 1975-02-12.  It's nice to see and listen to these complete, or even more complete, 3 CD concerts too.  And they extend to 4 CD's as the band ends the tour with their 3 1/2 hour shows back in their home country of England.

I've uploaded a number of the soundboards and audience recordings already in the past that we'll move into in this 40th anniversary (1975) period that is ongoing.  There are many, many, many recordings, lineages, and labels of most of these shows too.  So I will be uploading new ones I have not shared just yet.

As for this Landover, Maryland show, it isn't exactly an excellent recording but it definitely is a great one and one that I enjoy listening to a lot.  I've had a copy that isn't this master source I've listened to in the past.  But I am finally burning this master copy to CD-R today and will be listening tonight as I do some work on the PC I need to do.  So if there are any major updates I need to add, or even a review since I really haven't done that, I will.

I hope you enjoy this show..

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment