Monday, February 9, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1972-06-11 Baltimore, MD (FLAC_AUD Master_3 CD)

Since we just left off with Maryland in 1975, why not move back a little more to Baltimore, Maryland in 1972.  This is a show I've had in my "to upload" folder for some time now but have been too busy keeping up with shows from XX amount of years ago today to stop and prepare it.  So I am doing so now.

This is an excellent sounding recording as well as performance from Led Zeppelin's night in Baltimore on 1972-06-11.  I've had this show for a long, long time and have listened to it numerous times because I love it.  But I've had this specific master source recording for around two years and have listened to it more often because I like it the best.  I'm not sure who taped it or even when it may have surfaced.  But I do know this specific transfer of the master tapes was done in October of 2003.

LINEAGE:
Sony TC-110 tape recorder w/external condenser microphones > master cassettes (2x Sony C-120s) > playback recording w/Tascam CC-222 CD-RW cassette combo > 3 CD-R (x) > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: June 11th, 1972
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Venue: Civic Center

Title: Civic Center, Baltimore, Maryland 6.11.72

Label: None
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes
Size: 999 MB
Length: 164:33:05

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Immigrant Song
102. Heartbreaker
103. Black Dog
104. Since I've Been Loving You
105. Stairway To Heaven
106. Going To California
107. That's The Way
108. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp

CD 2:

201. Dazed And Confused
202. What Is And What Should Never Be

203. Moby Dick

CD 3:
301. Whole Lotta Love
302. Rock And Roll
303. Communication Breakdown


LINK:
(1) 1972-06-11 Baltimore, MD (AUD Master)


The text file I have for this show is very basic.  It gives no details other than the essential ones like song titles, dates, venues, and lineage.  But it does state it was shared by "SET IN LED" after the transfer back in the end of 2003.  So thanks goes to him or her for this recording.

I have other copies of this show from various labels and generations.  A few are first generation audience recordings.  But this one is the only one I have that is reportedly a digital transfer from the master tapes.  I wish there were more details I could read to see what the story is, but so far, I can't find any.  Well, I did locate the e-mail I sent myself with a copy and paste of where I got the show (R-O) and it states in the original posting that all songs are complete in this show too.  That's a good thing since songs sometimes get cut with tape flips and similar reasons.

I hope you enjoy this show..

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment