Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lynyrd Slynyrd: 1973-10-30 Memphis, TN (FLAC_SB/Pre-FM Master Reel_1 CD)

NOTE (2015-09-04):  I just became aware this morning that this show had been an officially release item as a 2 disc set in 2000.  Even though it is now out of print (OOP), the songs can still be purchased individually online.  For this reason I am pulling the link to this recording so as to not break any copyright infringement laws.  Thanks to Mick for letting me know about this too!

This is a superb soundboard of Lynyrd Skynyrd in Memphis playing a concert.  This recording is so superb that I waited a while before uploading it to see if it was an official release.  I was convinced it had to be from how good it sounded.  But I find no release of this material and I'm going ahead and uploading it here now for you to enjoy.  I just wish it was the whole show that was available!

By the way, I did not misspell "Greese" either :-)  It's the way it is spelled on the artwork.

LINEAGE:
Pre-FM SB > master reel > DAT > WAV > D.Edit (to split tracks) > FLAC > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Date: October 30th, 1973
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Venue: WMC FM Studio (Radio Station)

Title: Greese In The Fryin' Pan

Label: Direct Digital Productions
Source: SB/Pre-FM (Master Reel)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Size: 235 MB
Length: 37:01:55

SETLIST:
01. I Ain't The One
02. Call Me The Breeze
03. Sweet Home Alabama
04. Woman Of Mine

05. Workin' For MCA
06. Freebird


LINK:
(1) 1973-10-30 Memphis, TN (SB/Pre-FM Master Reel)


I've not uploaded too many of the Lynyrd Skynyrd shows I have yet.  I really started getting into them a lot more about four years ago as I saw some videos of them live and heard how tight they were playing together.  What a shame they couldn't stick around (the original band that is) just a little longer and have kept on making great songs and putting on great shows.

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment