Monday, January 12, 2015

Lynyrd Skynyrd: 1975-03-19 Chattanooga, TN + Bonus Material (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

Before I begin, I was working on this late last night before I went to bed and the exact date of the show was unknown.  So the text file and embedded metadata in the tracks will show a date of "1975-03-00" since I didn't have the full date as I prepared the upload.  Truth be told, I don't feel like going back through and redoing everything just to add "17" to the file set.  I did name the folder before zipping it up with the correct date of 1975-03-19 though.

This is an excellent soundboard recording that I don't know a lot of information about.  There is a periodic tick or click type sound that sometime appears in the right channel.  It does this on another copy of the show I have too and I believe it is in the recording.  It's not too bad and it's not a show stopper either.

One thing I like about this show is the tracks in it.  There are a number of tracks that really didn't get radio play much over the years so it is nice hearing them.  The regular tracks are there too, but the not as familiar ones give it a fresh kind of appeal to me.  I really like "Am I Losin'" myself.

LINEAGE:
Roaring Mouse silver CD > AVS Audio Converter 6 (for FLAC 8 encoding) > TLH (presumable to create and check checksum files) > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Date: March 19th, 1975
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Venue: Unknown

Title: Alabama Tuff Guys

Label: Roaring Mouse
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes (low resolution)
Size: 381 MB
Length: 63:14:00

SETLIST:
01. I Ain't The One
02. I'm A Country Boy
03. Needle And Spoon
04. Saturday Night Special

05. Don't Ask Me No Questions
06. Am I Losin'
07. Made In The Shade
08. Railroad Song
09.
Call Me The Breeze
10. Sweet Home Alabama (fades out at 2:29)


BONUS TRACKS (possibly from Los Angeles, CA 1975)
11. Sweet Home Alabama
12. Cheatin' Woman
13. Workin' For MCA


LINK:
(1) 1975-03-19 Chattanooga, TN (SB/Roaring mouse)

This is obviously not the complete concert.  With "Sweet Home Alabama fading out just 2 1/2 minutes into the song and with no "Freebird" on the CD, it's obvious the show is incomplete.  I may upload a complete concert from the boys real soon if anyone is interested in one.


I had to do some internet searching last night for any useable artwork for this show.  It is not high resolution artwork unfortunately (like the previously uploaded show's is).  And the best scans I could find were bad scans that needed cropping.  So the file size is even smaller now.  The artwork is 144 dpi, and that is a little less than the 300 dpi
(or higher) artwork I like to use.

The artwork also has an extra track on it not in this upload.  It is the bonus material, believed to be from the Los Angeles 1975 show, so the Chattanooga show is not shortened any.  The last three tracks in this upload are the bonus tracks and the artwork shows the fourth track not available.  The bonus tracks are also soundboard recordings as well.

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment