Saturday, January 10, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1969-01-10 San Francisco, CA (FLAC_AUD EVSD_2 CD)

This is the EVSD copy of the Led Zeppelin show 46 years ago today and the second upload of the 1969-01-10 copies I'm trying to get uploaded today.

EVSD has an excellent sound too in their copy of For Your Love, the same title used by the Silver Rarities label too.  But EVSD has amplified the audio and does have some clipping of it.  This can be seen especially on CD 2.  The high end frequencies are more present and so is a small amount of hiss.  The clipping isn't anything terrible, but at the same time any audio clipping is not good either.  It really boils down to what each individual prefers sound-wise.  And each of these copies I will get uploaded today all have a different sound and all sound excellent at the same time.  So you really can't loose if you only pick one copy to listen to.

For any additional date information and extra details not in this post, look down at the first 1969-01-10 show I uploaded this morning and you can find more historic type information there.

As I mentioned in the previous post, in celebration of this historic show, I'm going to attempt to upload a number of these copies today.  I have things I have to leave and do today.  But when I come back home I'll try and pick up where I left off.

LINEAGE:
EVSD silver CD's
> EAC > FLAC> me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: January 10th, 1969
Location: San Francisco, California
Venue:
Fillmore West
Title: For Your Love

Label: EVSD
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes (full artwork in download)
Size: 557 MB
Length: 93:47:14

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Train Kept A Rollin'
102. I Can't Quit You Baby
103. As Long as I Have You
104. Dazed And Confused
105. How Many More Times 

CD 2:
201. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
202. Killing Floor
203. You Shook Me
204. Pat's Delight
205. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You 
206. Communication Breakdown
207. For Your Love


LINK:
(1) 1969-01-10 San Francisco, CA (AUD/EVSD)


I have to get ready to go get some shopping done while I have a ride this morning so this is the second and last show from this date I'm putting up until I get back home and resume some more (as I plan to do).  I'll be back in a few hours.

I hope you enjoy this historic show from 46 years ago today...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment