Thursday, October 3, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1972-10-03 Tokyo, Japan (FLAC_AUD Source 1_2 CD)

This is an excellent recording of Zeppelin's second show in Tokyo on their Japan tour of 1972.  This show was 41 years ago tonight, and what a show it was!
This is the best sounding source and the best sounding version/label too from what I've listened to.  There are 6 known sources (different recordings) for this show and this is considered source 1.  I believe I have either 3 or 4 sources myself.  So, there are another 2 or 3 sources I haven't heard yet.  But any way you look at (or listen to) it, I am betting this first source is going to be the best.  This is an excellent recording of an excellent show.

LINEAGE:
Data DVD-R Trade > PC > you

Artist: Led Zeppelin
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Venue: Budokan Hall
Date: October 3rd,, 1972
Label: Flagge
Title: Explosion
CD's: 2
Type: AUD (Source 1)
Artwork: Yes 

Size: 810 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. introduction
102. Rock And Roll
103. Black Dog
104.
Over The Hills And Far Away
105. Misty Mountain Hop
106.
Since I've Been Loving You
107. Dancing Days
108. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp

109. The Song Remains The Same
110. The Rain Song

CD 2:
201. Dazed And Confused
202. Stairway To Heaven
203. Whole Lotta Love

204. Immigrant Song
205. The Ocean
206. announcer's Japanese comments

LINKS:
Part 1 - 1972-10-03 Tokyo (Flagge)
Part 2 - 1972-10-03 Tokyo (Flagge)

I'm leaving this file set the same way I got it with one exception.  I'm adding my info file (Bootradr's info) to it.  I'm still leaving the original info file I got in the file set because it has some helpful information.  I wish I'd read it completely before typing up this posting because itIt would have saved me some research.

I'll be trying to upload each of the Japan 1972 shows here over the next few days.  I'm doing a lot of comparing with the different versions, sources, and labels I have to determine which sounds the best for each date.  So, there will be at least 6 nights worth of shows from Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo just for the month of October.  I should've uploaded the 1972-10-02 Tokyo show yesterday but I'll upload it here soon enough.

I hope you enjoy this show from 41 years ago today...

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment