Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sara Bareilles: 2010-10-02 Dallas, TX (Bootradr Master AUD Shot DVD_Uncirculated)

I'm really happy with the way this video turned out in the long run.  This show has gone uncirculated due to trying to make it into something I don't fully have the knowledge or time to pursue right now.  This show was three years ago tonight.

I'd tried via a number of methods and programs to build this DVD differently, but each way had its problems or drawbacks.  I didn't want to use the easier but yet lesser quality with mp2 audio program I have because I wanted to maintain the AC3 audio.  But with two other DVD programs that kept the AC3 audio stream, I kept having menu building issues.  And the worthless Roxio Media Creator 2010 Pro program kept crashing and would not allow me to add chapters where I wanted them (only 5 minute chapter creation was not grayed out).  I got it to work with Adobe Premiere Pro CE5, but I still had issues building the menus.  And I still haven't learned how to accurately create a matrix audio stream either.  So, I left the project sitting for the last year or so and moved on to other projects.

This upload is the final Adobe Premier Pro CE5 project without any menus.  It does have chapters for each song.  I did not remove anything from what I captured on the two Sony master digital Mini-DV tapes.  So there is a 3 - 4 seconds of blue screen (I always prepare and start the recordings a few seconds into the brand new tapes) at the beginning of the DVD, a slight cut in Sara Bareilles' coming out on stage unexpectedly and introducing her guitarist as he did an opening set, and one more blue screen segment as I inserted Mini-DV # 2.  This final (for now) project is on one DVD.

I'd planned on using one of the two digital audio recorder's audio to overdub the video's audio and also have multiple choices in the audio streams, but I never did get that completed.  I have the (1) master Sony MD70 with an external Sony ECM-917 microphone recorder's unedited audio, (2) master Zoom H2 digital audio recorder's audio, and (3) the two master Sony DVM60 ME Premium DV cassette tapes (each recorded in HQ 1 hour mode).  So, if anyone with more time, knowledge, and better software to create a true digital transfer and better DVD build happens to be interested in doing so.  leave a reply or e-mail me at bootradr@yahoo.com (I check this about once a week) if you might be interested in doing this.  I've only played the Sony Mini-DV cassettes twice and I've stored them well (with other shows) that I haven't had the ability to transfer 100% digitally or do any matrix and/or multiple stream DVD builds on.

Here are the details you want.  More details on the show and the night follow near the end of this posting.

LINEAGE: (NOTE: DIGITAL ZOOM OFF/I ONLY USE OPTICAL ZOOM)
Master Panasonic PV-DV203 video recorder using two Sony DVM60 ME Premium DV cassette tapes (in HQ 1 hour mode) > transferred to standalone Philips DVDR3475 DVD burner (using burner's 1 hour HQ recording mode) via camera's composite cable > two Sony DVD+RW's > PC > Adobe Premiere Pro CE5 > TLH > you

SHOW DETAILS:
Date: October 2nd, 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Venue: Palladium Ballroom
Label: Bootradr Master
Title: Bareilles In Dallas

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menus: No
Chapters: Yes (at songs)
Artwork: No (please feel to create some and share it here!!)
DVD Size: 4.33 GB
DVD Length: 1 hour, 19 minutes, 58 seconds

VIDEO:
Format: NTSC
Resolution: 720 x 480
Aspect: 4:3
Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Bitrate: 7430 kbps
Codec: MPEG-2

AUDIO:
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Codec: AC3 (Dolby Digital)
Channels: 2
Streams: 1

SETLIST:
01. blue screen (3 - 4 seconds)
02. Sara Bareilles (pre-show talk and Javier Dunn set intro)
03. Hall & Oates intro music, band walking onstage
03. Vegas
04. Uncharted
05. Gonna Get Over You
06. Love Song
07. Hold My Heart
08. Basket Case
09. Nice Dream (feat. Greg Laswell)
10. Let The Rain
11. Bottle It Up
12. Sara Bareilles & band getting crowd to clap
13. King Of Anything
14. Fairytale (missed first few seconds inserting Mini-DV tape # 2)
15. Gravity
16. Kaleidoscope Heart
17. Many The Miles

LINKS:
Part 1 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/3fsefpfspck1/
Part 2 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/4sak1gpu6gy1/
Part 3 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/k8uvz11346h/
Part 4 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/2nhx7v7ug0zp/
Part 5 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/469h2rkoq63h/
Part 6 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/77y059m2xwmd/
Part 7 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/3byioc919fu5/
Part 8 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/4atro1u5jfon/
Part 9 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/31rqu0bf9h0h/

Torrent Sites Downloading Options: 
(1) http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=467001 - Dime
(2) http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=47509 - ZOMB

Dime & ZOMB Torrent Rules:
NOTE: Be sure to read the rules on both forums!  If you're a Dime or ZOMB member, you'll know what to do.  If not, sign up for a free account and READ THE RULES.  Go to http://www.dimeadozen.org and http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/index.php for their home pages.  And remember to keep your sharing ratio at 0.25% or higher so as to not get banned.  It's a much faster download almost always!  Now, back to the original blog post.

This was a great show and a great night.  It was also my first time seeing Sara Bareilles.  I only had a few issues the whole night and they were all overcome for the most part.  I had one security guard tell me I couldn't film near the end of the show, but this was during my changing of the Mini-DV tapes so it wasn't caught on the video recording.  And after an excuse I'd prepared for in advance, they walked away and never came back and I continued on.

There was one issue (or person) that I was worried would ruin the recording, but in hindsight, they really didn't botch things very much and it's almost amusing when they are heard.  A drop dead gorgeous 20-to-30-something year old drunk girl with an annoying voice was there with her (I guess) boyfriend.  She was rambling on in a drunken state and I eventually told her she was being recorded each time she was talking.  Part of this can be heard in the video but the directional microphone did an excellent job of keeping her voice from ruining this recording.  Oh yea, she can be heard at times and you'll hear what I mean about how drunk she was :-)  But she definitely didn't ruin things and she disappeared (probably passed out) before the end of the show.

Another annoyance to me, and one you soon don't even notice, was the beer bottle clanking occasionally picked up as waitresses or patrons dropped empty beer bottles into a trash can somewhere behind me.  There's something loud about beer bottle on beer bottle impact.  But it's not too often, you don't even notice it after a few times, and it's not a show stopping or ruining problem on the DVD.

I had a very steady camera holding night too.  There are a few times I had to check on the other digital recorders, ask the drunk girl to quieten down, or I had some other issue that causes some video shakiness.  But overall; the video stability is great!  There are some other times where (I'm guessing here) the stage lights cause some focus issues, but it isn't too terrible.  Plus I had an advantage in my location where the crowd in front of me was a few steps lower than me and they do not block anything!

I just got finished telling you the reasons you may find issues within the video, but truthfully, this came out very good I think (even if I was the one recording it :-) ).  I am very pleased with the show and the capturing of it.  And I hope you are too.

As far as I've seen or know, nobody else recorded a full Sara Bareilles show on this Kaleidoscope Heart tour.  And if they have, I've yet to see it surface over the last three years.  I hope another one does surface.  If fact, I've never seen any other lossless Sara Bareilles (complete and/or non-cell phone) show surface from a video camera yet other than the pro shot 2008 Baden-Baden New Pop Festival video.

I'm very happy with the outcome of this video and I'm proud to be sharing it 3 years to the day later.  I think you will enjoy it and I hope you do too...

Bootsdr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


SAMPLE VIDEO (ACTUAL VIDEO CONTAINS NO EFFECTS OR TEXT)

No comments:

Post a Comment