Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ten Years After: 1969-09-01 Lewisville, TX (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

Ten Years After is a band I really, really like but have only uploaded one other show of theirs so far.  There are a number of bands this is the case with too.  I like them a lot but I've uploaded only one show or even no shows in a number of cases.  I've got a lot of their shows as well as some excellent (and even master) DVD's too and I think I may put a few other shows up from Ten Years After really soon.

I did an EAC rip about a week ago of a 2000 CD-R trade I did for this Ten Years After performance at the 1969 Texas International Pop Festival.  And today I'm uploading the soundboard of this show.  It's an excellent recording of a superb performance.

LINEAGE:
CD-R trade > EAC (secure mode, offset corrected) > WAV > TLH (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you


DETAILS:
Artist: Ten Years After
Date: September 1st, 1969
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Venue: Dallas International Motor Speedway

Event: Texas International Pop Festival
Title: Texas International Pop Festival

Label: Oh Boy! (possibly)
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes (300 dpi scans)
Size: 279 MB
Length: 53:59:63

SETLIST:

01. Good Morning Little School Girl
02. I Can't Keep From Cryin' Sometimes
03. Hobbit
04. Spoonful
05. I'm Goin' Home

LINK:
(1) 1969-09-01 Lewisville, TX (SB)

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure if this is actually the Oh Boy label copy of this show.  I was remembering as I was scanning the artwork for this upload that I had found it and it was a perfect match back in 2000.  It may have been the Oh Boy label copy too, but I just cannot say for sure now.  And the CD-R artwork I added was nothing more than my own creation of a stick on label .  Ignore the Chili Ghost Bootlegs label because it was something I was playing around with at the time.

This is an excellent sounding recording wherever it came from.  I have another recording of the same show that is a FLAC copy and it doesn't sound as good as this copy does.

I get the impression there may have been another song in this show but it has not been released.  The reason I say this is because the announcer on stage says "your gonna have to make some more noise if you want another song" or something similar about a minute after the song ends on track 5 (the last track).  It sounds like they really didn't add the encore to any copies of the show I've ever seen.  Either they didn't play another song or maybe they did but I've never seen it.

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment