Thursday, October 8, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1972-10-09 Osaka, Japan (FLAC_AUD Source 1_Bootradr Remaster_3 CD)

Tomorrow will be the 43rd anniversary of this excellent Led Zeppelin show in Osaka on the band's 1972 Japan leg of their tour.  I really like this recording and the more I listen to it the more I enjoy it.

The only mistake I made was in the embedding of the metadata on this version I'm uploading now.  Instead of changing the text in the Comments line to read "Bootradr Remaster copy" I forgot and left it stating "Unaltered copy" which is the way I made my first copy.  But most people will never see this I bet anyhow and it's no real problem.

Since the waveform in this recording was very, very low in amplitude I went ahead and used Audacity to Normalize the tracks and make them louder but at the same time I made sure they kept their same audio attributes and quality of sound too.  No EQ work was done at all.

LINEAGE:
H-Bomb silver CD's > WAV > FLAC >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, Normalize -1.0 dB, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: October 9th, 1972
Location: Osaka, Japan
Venue: Festival Hall

Title: Let Me Get Back To 1972

Label: H-Bomb (Bootradr Remaster)
Source: AUD (Source 1)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes
Size: 847 MB
Length: 142:06:19

SETLIST:
CD 1:

101. Rock And Roll
102. Black Dog
103. Over The Hills And Far Away
104. Misty Mountain Hop
105. Since I've Been Loving You
106. Dancing Days
107. The Song Remains The Same
108. The Rain Song

CD 2:
201. Dazed And Confused
202. Stairway To Heaven
203. Moby Dick

CD 3:
301. Whole Lotta Love
302. Stand By Me
303. Immigrant Song

LINK:
(1) 1972-10-09 Osaka, Japan (AUD Source1/H-Bomb & Bootradr Remaster)

This is really an excellent sounding recording and the show is excellent as well.  The recording seems to keep the same steady mix and volume throughout the entire show from what I've heard.  And I've listened up through "Whole Lotta Love" at this point.  There are some flaws in some areas of the recording of course.  But overall, the recording is at minimal points great and at some points superb with the majority of the show being excellent in my opinion.

The band does "Stand By Me" as part of the encore in the show and it sounds really nice.  The recording had no clipping in the waveform and was so low as I mentioned I raised the volume to make the recording better sounding and at the same time it helps with hearing Plant's vocals better I believe.

I've got to get some more sleep before this morning (already here) creeps up any closer.  I have a busy day and I just wanted to upload this very enjoyable and historic Led Zeppelin show before I tried catching a couple more hours of sleep.

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



1 comment:

  1. Do you think this is better than the other sources out there? Like the Live In Japan boxset?? I think the live In Japan boxset sound better compared to all of the other boots i have gotten of these shows. But i really dig the artwork on this one mate nd im gonna grab it! Thanks a lot mate!!!

    ReplyDelete