Friday, September 11, 2015

Page & Plant: 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DVD_AUD Shot Remaster_LPCM_1 DL DVD)

I am uploading this Jimmy Page & Robert Plant 1995 show tonight because it was requested a few weeks ago by a friend on my Facebook BBBB page.  This is the better of the two copies of this show I have too because it has the LPCM audio and it is a DL DVD.

I just realized something else that I believe makes it better and it comes at an ironic moment.  This is a Blockbuster Production of the Third Eye Productions video.  In other words, "Blockbuster" took the "Third Eye" copy of the show and made his project of it.  And "Blockbuster" is someone who does superb work and really makes superb video projects.

The ironic factor to all of this I'll explain the best I can.  I just private messaged "Blockbuster" about some videos he had sent me a few months ago and I just wanted to see how he has been doing since I last talked with him.  I had been thinking about him over the last week or two since I haven't heard from him lately.  As I was sending a PM to "Blockbuster" before I began preparing this upload, I had no idea that "Blockbuster", a friend that has really helped me out a lot with both audio and video items related to Led Zeppelin, was the one that had created this project I had been planning on sharing.  At the request of my other great friend, Joe, who has also helped me out with some awesome cassette tapes I'm helping him out with transferring, it all came toghether that one friend is really helping two more.

The relationships and friendships I've been able to build with fellow traders and collectors over the years is one of the things I really enjoy the most about this whole "hobby" (for lack of a better word).  I truly enjoy meeting the great friends and the friends helping friends too.  And this is a perfect example of how friends helping friends all comes together in our passion and love of great, rare music.

LINEAGE:
Third Eye DVD > PC HD via DVD Shrink > VIDEO_TS folder > > me > found artwork & created new md5 file > you

SHOW DETAILS:
Artist: Page & Plant
Date: May 17th, 1995
Location: Inglewood, California
Venue: Great Western Forum
Label: Third Eye & Blockbuster
Title: Los Angeles

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menu: Yes
Chapters: Yes
Artwork: Yes
DVD's: 1 DL DVD
DVD Size: 7.09 GB
DVD Length: 2:12:16

VIDEO ATTRIBUTES:
Format: NTSC
Color/B&W: Color
Type: AUD Shot
Resolution: 720 x 480
Aspect: 4:3
Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Bitrate: 9500 kbps
Codec: MPEG-2

AUDIO ATTRIBUTES:
Audio Type: AUD
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bitrate: 1536 kbps
Codec: LPCM
Channels: 2
Streams: 1

SONGS/CHAPTERS:
01. Tales Of Bron
02. The Wanton Song
03. Bring It On Home
04. Ramble On
05. Thank You
06. Shake My Tree
07. Lullaby
08. No Quarter
09. Gallows Pole
10. hurdy gurdy (instrument solo)
11. When The Levee Breaks
12. Hey Hey What Can I Do
13. The Song Remains The Same
14. Since I've Been Loving You
15. Dancing Days
16. Calling To You
17. Four Sticks
18. In The Evening
19. Black Dog
20. Kashmir (featuring Lili Haydn)

LINKS:

(1) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(2) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(3) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(4) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(5) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(6) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(7) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)
(8) 1995-05-17 Inglewood, CA (DL DVD/Third Eye Remaster)


Third Eye Productions did a great job of capturing the video and audio of the concert like they did on most of the 1995 through 1998 Page and Plant concerts.  The taper recorded other artists too over the years and he (and reportedly his wife helping too) are known for their great audio/video productions.

The Great Western Forum in Inglewood is the same venue of so, so many great concerts over the decades of concerts performed there.  It is the same venue that has had many names such as LA Forum, The Forum, and even Fabulous Forum over the years.  Many associate it with Los Angeles but it really is in the Los Angeles suburb of Inglewood, California.

The audio sounds excellent in this show and the camera work is excellent too.  I have not watched this concert in years and this January 2015 "Blockbuster" DL project is an upgrade from the VHS copy I had watched last time I saw this concert.

Rather than spend the time to go through it all, and since it is a requested show and the requesting party already knows the details of the show and recording, I'm going ahead and uploading it.  It is a show that Page and Plant fans will enjoy and it is an excellent quality (looking and sounding) production.

One thing I am not sure about has to do with the artwork.  On the side with the setlist, it has both the 1995-05-16 and 1995-05-17 songs listed.  This is only the 1995-05-17 show so why the previous night's setlist is on the artwork I cannot explain.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment