Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rush: 1992-03-04 Atlanta, GA (FLAC_AUD Master_2 CD)

This is an excellent-to-superb audience recording of the Rush concert that took place 23 years ago today.  The taper really did an excellent job and got a very enjoyable recording.  This is a master DAT recording and one I really have not listened to before (even though I've had it for a long time).  But I'm going to fix that today!

I'm still jamming out to the Led Zeppelin 1975-03-04 Dallas show I just uploaded, Zapruder, and once it is done I am putting this Rush show in.  Today is a cold, rainy, and about to be a few inches of ice kind of day and it is perfect to just upload a few shows and listen to a few at the same time.

LINEAGE:
None given other than "original DAT master" > SHN >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Rush
Date: March 4th, 1992
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: The Omni

Title: A Roll Of The Dice

Label: Digital Reproductions
Source: AUD (Master DAT)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes (full artwork in download)
Size: 770 MB
Length: 117:54:23

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Limelight
102. Freewill
103. Distant Early Warning
104. Time Stand Still
105. Dreamline
106. Bravado
107. Roll The Bones
108. Show Don't Tell
109. The Big Money
110. Ghost Of A Chance
111. Subdivisions

CD 2:
201. The Pass
202. Where's My Thing
203. The Rhythm Method
204. Closer To The Heart
205. Xanadu
206. Superconductor
207. Tom Sawyer
208. The Spirit Of Radio
209. 2112 - Overture
210. Finding My Way
211. La Villa Strangiato
212. Anthem
213. Red Barchetta
214. The Spirit Of Radio (reprise)

LINK:
(1) 1992-03-04 Atlanta, GA (AUD Master DAT)


The waveform looks great on this recording with no audio clipping in it.  I'm really impressed too by how good it sounded through the PC speakers as I was sampling it earlier.  I'm a little surprised I didn't put it to CD and listen to it before to be perfectly honest.

I can't really give a review on something I haven't listened to all the way through yet.  But if there is anything worth making a special note of, I will come back and add it to this post (even though it won't be in the text file enclosed).  If you'd like to read some reviews from other Rush fans that have rated this show and have given it their reviews, go to the following link below and read the Digital Rush Experience website's reviews posted there.  There is almost always good information on the many Rush shows out there.

The Digital Rush Experience - A Roll Of The Dice

From what I've sampled so far, I am sure any Rush fan should like this one!

Dang it!  I just started burning CD 2 and went to update my list and realized I have already burned this one to disc before.  I was reading the wrong line for the show above it that I still had not burned yet.  Oh well, at least now I won't have to lokk for it and I'll have an extra copy to pass along to a friend or something like that :-)

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment