Saturday, March 14, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1973-03-14 Nuremberg, Germany (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

This is a great recording of the Led Zeppelin show in Nuremberg, Germany that occurred 42 years ago today.  I think Wendy has a great mix on this recording and did a great job on everything (even the artwork).

LINEAGE:
Wendy silver CD's > EAC (Secure Mode) > WAV > TLH > FLAC 8 >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 14th, 1973
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Venue:
Messehalle
Title: Meistersinger von Nurnberg

Label: Wendy
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Size: 782 MB
Length: 130:29:50

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Over The Hills And Far Away
103. Black Dog
104. Misty Mountain Hop
105. Since I've Been Loving You
106. Dancing Days
107. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
108. The Song Remains The Same
109. The Rain Song

CD 2:
201. Dazed And Confused
202. Ramble On
203. Stairway To Heaven
204. Whole Lotta Love
205. Heartbreaker


LINK:
(1) 1973-03-14 Nuremberg, Germany (AUD/Wendy)


I have a few other recordings of this same show that range from a second generation DVD-A to a first generation FLAC file set.  And they all sound great too.  But the Wendy recording seems to have somehow fixed the slight distortion heard in some heavier song parts in the sampling I've done on this upload's tracks.  I'm not sure how, but a song like "Black Dog" sounds like the slight distortion is gone in the recording.  There is a little bit of distortion in the show still, but it is nothing bad and the recording really is an enjoyable listen.

As with some other shows that I have uploaded
recently, I haven't been able to listen to this recording all of the way though yet.  I've heard the show a number of times over the years on CD-R's I've had of it.  But as far as this Wendy upload goes, and until tomorrow when I have some time, I haven't heard the show on a great sound system yet and have only heard it via PC speakers.  And I really like it too!

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bootradr. Wendy has the best sound for this show. Thanks for sharing. Take care. z =D

    ReplyDelete