Friday, March 13, 2015

Page & Plant: 1995-03-13 Austin, TX (FLAC_AUD Master_2 CD)

Today is the 20th anniversary of this Page and Plant concert.  It was in a city I passed through earlier and didn't even realize it was the anniversary of the show as I passed through it.  I passed right by where the Frank Erwin Center is in Austin, Texas and had no clue I'd be coming home to find today was the 20th anniversary that Page & Plant played there.

I've had some family emrgency related issues going on lately and have been out of town and skipped a week's worth of dates and shows I had lined up.  I'm not going back to play catch up either.  If I don't get to them before next year, I'll upload them next year on their anniversary.  I'll likely upload a few of them before next year, and if anyone requests a certain show I had ready to work on an upload, I'll upload it too.  But I plan on uploading anniversary shows again starting now as well as uploadn a number of requested shows very soon.  I also plan to throw in some great shows regardless of their anniversary being nowhere close.  This isn't a site for just uploading shows from XX amount of years ago today.  I just enjoy doing that as I am looking through the shows I have and deciding what to upload.

LINEAGE:
(1) Lineage: master cassettes > WAV (96/24) > WAV (44.1/16) > FLAC
(2) Transfer: master cassettes > Revox B-215 > Rotel RN-560 Outboard Dolby/MPX NR System (Dolby/MPX NR off) > Audiophile 192 > Adobe Audition 3.0
(3)
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

NOTES:

Taping Gear: Sony Recording Walkman with a stereo clip on microphone

DETAILS:
Artist: Page & Plant
Date: March 13th, 1995
Location: Austin, Texas
Venue: Frank Erwin Center

Title: None

Label: sean_the_bootleger (taper)
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes (not specific to this recording)
Size: 631 MB
Length: 118:40:10

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Voyage Of Bran
102.
The Wanton Song
103. Bring It On Home
104. Celebration Day
105. Thank You
106. Dancing Days
107. Shake My Tree
108. Lullaby
109. crowd
110. No Quarter
111. Gallows Pole

112. hurdy gurdy instrument solo
113. Nobody's Fault But Mine
114. The Song Remains The Same

CD 2:
201. Since I've Been Loving You
202. Friends
203. Calling To You
204. Light My Fire
205. Dazed And Confused
206. Calling To You (reprise)
207. Four Sticks

208. In The Evening
209. crowd
210. Black Dog

211. Kashmir

LINK:
(1) 1995-03-13 Austin, TX (AUD/STB)


This is the master audience recorded by "sean_the_bootlegger" in Austin and transferred digitally by "weedwacker" years ago.  Today is the first time I've even had a copy of this specific recording of the show too.  Sean (aka STB) was nice enough to seed it for me and I was really happy to get it.

I had wanted to go to this Austin show in Texas as well as the Houston one too, but do to jobs, finances, and where I was living, I only made it to the Dallas show. The band played Houston the next night, 1995-03-18, but went to Little Rock. Arkansas and played on 1995-03-17.  The band then returned to Dallas on 1995-03-18.  If you know your geography, it's a strange path to take in your touring.  But that's what they did and the Dallas 3/18 show was my first time seeing Page and Plant together live.

I have a video DVD of this 1995-03-13 Austin show and a recording of the soundcheck also.  I'm not going into the details of the soundcheck recording now, but they are very interesting and amusing at the same time.  As far as the video goes, I do not know the story on it at all.  But it is a rare one it seems and a nice capture of the concert's audio and video of this night 20 years ago too.

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment