Saturday, February 14, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1975-02-14 Uniondale, NY (FLAC_SB_3 CD)

Today is the 40th anniversary of the Valentine's Day show Led Zeppelin played on their second night in a row at the Nassau Coliseum.  This is also the Godfather label's copy and part of the 6 CD  boxset titled Throwing The Wild Seeds.

I chose to go with the Godfather label's releases again since the recording sounds superb (as do all the soundboard copies from various labels of this show and last night's show too).  Ans the second reason is since it is it is part two (CD's 4 - 6) of the 6 CD set also and now you'll have the fill 6 CD set.

All thanks goes to "fishey" for the sharing of his EAC rips of his silvers of both shows!

The band has the same setlist except they add "Since I've Been Loving You" tonight and their last encore this night is the more commonly played "Heartbreaker" instead of last night's incredible version of "Communication Breakdown" too.

LINEAGE:
Godfather silver CD's > EAC > WAV > TLH > FLAC 8 >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: February 14th, 1975
Location: Uniondale, New York
Venue: Nassau Coliseum

Title: S Few Hours With St. Valentine

Label: The Godfather
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes (full, high resolution  scans in download includiing box set too)
Size: 1.28 GB
Length: 202:09:02

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. announcements
102. Rock And Roll
103. Sick Again
104. Over The Hills And Far Away
105. In My Time Of Dying
106. Since I've Been Loving You
107. The Song Remains The Same
108. The Rain Song
109. Kashmir

CD 2:
201. No Quarter
202. Trampled Underfoot

203. Moby Dick

CD 3:
301. Dazed And Confused
302. Stairway To Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love
304. Black Dog

305. Communication Breakdown

LINK:
(1) 1975-02-14 Uniondale, NY (SB/Godfather)
(2) 1975-02-14 Uniondale, NY (SB/Godfather)


Today is also the 46th anniversary of Led Zeppelin's Miami show in 1969.  I've already uploaded a copy of it in the past if you want to search for it and get it.  I'm not feeling well tonight, so I will likley just upload this 1975 Uniondale show only.

As for the 1996-02-13 Page and Plant show I did not have time to upload yesterday, on its 19th anniversary and part of the 20 CD set I'm putting up here, I will get to it as soon as I can.  If I feel a little better tonight I might get it then?  I've slept for about 16 hours, and even though I still feel like I was hit by a train and I'm tired, I may not be able to sleep and may be up late tonight and be able to upload it.  Either way, it is coming too.


Be sure to check out and join in on my Facebook group.  This is brand new as of yesterday and not the previous Facebook Community site with no private messaging capabilities.  If you like this site or just want to leave a comment I'll see faster then the new Facebook group (not community) is where you want to do it  Join and eave me some comments for me.  You can find BBBB on Facebook here: Bootradr's Blind Boot Blog

I hope you enjoy this show..

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment