Friday, February 13, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1975-02-13 Uniondale, NY (FLAC_SB_3 CD)

Today is the 40th anniversary of this superb performance and soundboard recording having been made by Led Zeppelin in Unniondale, New York.  And tomorrow, Valentine's Day, will be the 40th anniversary of the next 3 CD set I upload of Zeppelin.

I chose to go with the Godfather label's releases since they sound superb (all the soundboard copies from various labels do too) and they go together.  I'm trying to locate who to thank for the two torrents of these two shows too because they added full high resolution artwork scans, and more importantly, they also did EAC rips of their silver discs to share and included the log files too.

OK, I just found the e-mail of the location I got the show from.  And all thanks goes to "fishey" for the sharing of his silvers of both this show and tomorrow's show too!

What an incredible "Communication Breakdown" version this show has.  Page is on fire with the guitar licks!

LINEAGE:
Godfather silver CD's > EAC > WAV > TLH > FLAC 8 >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: February 13th, 1975
Location: Uniondale, New York
Venue: Nassau Coliseum

Title: Led Faces Over Coliseum

Label: The Godfather
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes (full, high resolution  scans in download)
Size: 1.14 GB
Length: 191:37:16

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. announcements
102. Rock And Roll
103. Sick Again
104. Over The Hills And Far Away
105. In My Time Of Dying
106. The Song Remains The Same
107. The Rain Song
108. Kashmir
109. No Quarter

CD 2:
201. Trampled Underfoot

202. Moby Dick
203. Dazed And Confused

CD 3:
301. Stairway To Heaven
302. Whole Lotta Love
303. Black Dog

304. Communication Breakdown

LINK:
(1) 1975-02-13 Uniondale, NY (SB/Godfather)
(2) 1975-02-13 Uniondale, NY (SB/Godfather)


Robert Plant announces right before "In My Time of Dying" that in ten days, on February 24th, their new LP Physical Graffiti will be released.  He goes on to say it is ten months late too.  And ironically, Jimmy Page is releasing the new remastered Physical Graffiti with the bonus discs on February 23rd of 2014 (and on time).  You'd think he'd wait one more day and make it a 40th anniversary release.  But I guess you just cannot hold on to excellent music any longer than need be even if it is one extra day.  I wonder what the band would have thought had someone told them 40 years ago this would be happening?  I bet nobody could imagine that.

I still have the 1996-02-13 Page and Plant final Tokyo show I want to upload today (I've already uploaded the Third Eye Productions DL DVD video of it here in the past).  It's also the 20th anniversary of the Steve Perry concert in New Brunswick, NJ, but I only have an mp3 of that show and I hate spreading lossy audio or video around.  It is also the 16th anniversary of the Journey concert at Universal Studios in Florida, and that is a CD-R I will have to find.  My notes say I let a friend borrow it and have not gotten it back.  That would be bad news except I added that note in 2000 and I have three boxes of almost all Journey audio and video disc from the same friend over at my house.  So if I never got it back, I likely know where to find it.

I mentioned all the above shows because I'd like to upload most of them.  However, I have plans tonight and may not get to.  Plus, it will take some time to find and then EAC rip the Journey show that I rated on my list as a 6/9 (meaning it ranges between 6 and 9 in sound quality).  So it may not be the best sounding show anyhow?  But if you are interested in it, just leave a comment or message over on the BBBB Facebook page and I'll be happy to find and upload it when able.

The Page & Plant 20 CD set material I will of course continue uploading even if it Sunday before I can catch up.  Tomorrow is also a busy day for me being Valentine's Day.  And it isn't busy for the reason I wish it were.  I have a band to record as they perform and play for all of those lucky guys and gals with a mate to celebrate with while my love is not in town :-(  So who knows when I'll get what uploaded right now?  But I will get caught up on Sunday if I get behind before then.


Be sure to check out and join in on my Facebook Group.  This is brand new as of 15 minutes ago and not the open Facebook Community site with no messaging capabilities.  In fact, my text file does not even have this link in it because it is uploading right now with the old "community" link.  Join and eave me some comments too.  You can find BBBB on Facebook here: Bootradr's Blind Boot Blog

I hope you enjoy this show..

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment