Sunday, February 8, 2015

Evanescence: 2012-02-08 Kanagawa, Japan (FLAC_AUD_1 CD)

Today is the third anniversary of this Evanescence concert in Kanawag, Japan as they toured through Japan.  This is a great-to-excellent sounding show and was recorded from the 5th row.

I had considered doing some slight audio editing to the sound but elected not to do so.  The show sounds fine, the audio shows no real clipping in the waveform, and there really is no reason to mess with it.  I think it could be cleaned up just a little for better sound.  But don't get me wrong.  The sound is in no way bad either.

Evanescence is a band I really like a lot.  I love the harder music, the ballads, the lyrical content, and Amy Lee's vocal range and sound.  Even though it seems the band is disbanded as of last year, according to interviews with Amy Lee, this doesn't mean they are over and won't be back.  I really don't know what is going on with the band today but I hope they do come back.  I have been to each and every show they have performed in my area (2006, 2007, 2010, and two 2012 shows) and have recorded them.  And each and every show was an excellent performance by the band members too.

Thanks goes to "fab1" for recording the show and sharing it!  Thanks also goes to "mediaadcit" for re-uploading this show on another site recently.  I had all but two tracks that had transferred from a problem drive over to my hard drive from this show.  But with his upload of the same exact file set I had, it helped me out a lot in getting the two tracks I needed to upload the complete show.

LINEAGE:
Sound Professionals SP-CMC-8 microphone > Sony PCM-M10 digital recorder > WAV (48/24) > Soundforge (to reduce clapping noises and convert to 44/16 WAV) > FLAC >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Evanescence
Date: February 8th, 2012
Location: Kanagawa, Japan
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall

Title: None

Label: fab1 (taper)
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (a few photos from show included and can used to make artwork)
Size: 515 MB
Length: 78:46:45

SETLIST:
01. intro
02. What You Want
03. Going Under
04. The Other Side
05. Weight Of The World
06. My Last Breath
07. Made Of Stone
08. Lost In Paradise
09. My Heart Is Broken
10. Lithium
11. Swimming Home
12. Sick
13. The Change
14. Call Me When You're Sober
15. Imaginary
16. Bring Me To Life
17. crowd
18. Oceans
19. Never Go Back
20. piano problems
21. My Immortal
22. crowd

LINK:
(1) 2012-02-08 Kanagawa, Japan (AUD)


I have a number of Evanescence show I hope to be able to upload soon.  It really depends on whether or not Office Depot, with a special SATA cable, is able to pull the data off of a drive or not that messed up mid last year.  I took the drive in Friday with a new 4TB drive to transfer about 3TB of data from the bad drive to the new one.  My warranty ends this Valentine's Day so I'm having to get this done fast.

I have a number of excellent and superb Evanescence shows on the bad 3TB drive that would not transfer over to the 4TB drive via the regular USB cable to PC way.  I did not have this part of the drive backed up yet (I was actually starting to back it up when the drive went bad) with the Evanescence shows.  Thabkfully, there are only about 15 Evanescence shows on the bad drive.  But I hate to lose them or any other data not yet backed up and I am keeping my fingers crossed the data can be transferred without any issues.  If so, I'll be uploading more Evanescence shows soon enough.


I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



1 comment: