Saturday, January 17, 2015

Journey: 2001-02-03 Fukuota, Japan (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

This is another excellent sounding show from Sylph, the label, of Journey on their fourth night of their Arrival tour in Japan.

As with the other shows, this is a good, long one and comes in a little under two hours long.

This is the first night the band played "Lights" without the transition into "Stay Awhile."  I wish they'd left "Stay Awhile" in because it not only has been the perfect transitioning song since they first did it this way in 1980, it also is another one of the bands greatest songs.  It always takes me back to a certain girl growing up and how the first time I heard it, well, it applied then and it still applies (at least the memory) today.

DETAILS:
Artist: Journey
Date: February 3rd, 2001
Location: Fukuota, Japan
Venue: Fukuota Zepp

Title: Tell The World

Label: Sylph
Source: AUD
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Size: 777 MB
Length: 115:17:38

SETLIST:
CD 1:

101. Message Of Love
102. To Be Alive Again
103. Ask The Lonely
104. Neal Schon (guitar solo)
105. Stone In Love
106. All The Way
107. Remember Me

108. I Got A Reason
109. Lights
110.
Jonathan Cain (piano solo intro)
111. Open Arms
112. Higher Place

CD 2:
201. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
202.
Don't Stop Believin'
203. Fillmore Boogie
204. Escape
205. Live And Breathe
206. Wheel In The Sky

207. Be Good To Yourself
208. Any Way You Want It
209. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
210. The Party's Over (Hopelessly In Love)

211. Faithfully

LINK:
(1) 2001-02-03 Fukuota, Japan (AUD/Sylph)


This is a clean sounding recording but it is not quiet as good as the previous nights in my opinion.  Personally, I think the first night on 2001-01-30 was the bands best performance so far and the sound on that one is equally excellent.  But each of these recordings do sound excellent and well recorded throughout their entirety.  There has been nothing to complain about really in any of these Japan shows!

As with the aforementioned previous Japan shows, each one I have shared is from the Sylph label so far and they all have audio clipping that looks about the same on each recording.  This show from Fukuota is no different.

I need to check my Journey concert dates list to see if the band played a show between this 2001-02-03 show and the next one I plan to upload from the Japan 2001 tour which is Hiroshima on 2001-02-07.  I think they took a few days break to enjoy their time in Japan and I believe Hiroshima may be the last show.  I'm not sure if the Sylph label made a recording of the Hiroshima show or not?  But the recording I have is put out by the Anaconda label.  So that one will be next.  And if I find any recordings in between this current one and the Hiroshima show, as well as any shows that may follow Hiroshima's show, I'll put those up too.  Actually, I just looked on a hard drive with a lot of my Journey shows and there is a FLAC performance of their 2001-02-05 Nagoya show too.  So that will be the next upload.  I also researched and noticed there is a 2001-01-04
Shizuoka, Japan show too I have never heard.  If anyone has the 2001-01-04 show in a lossless copy, please share it or let me know via a comment.

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment