Tuesday, November 18, 2014

David Bowie: 1972-11-25 Cleveland, OH (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

I am not a David Bowie fan!  I really don't care for his music and never have with one small exception.  I liked the 1972 to 1973 Ziggy Stardust Tour because it was much more rock and roll sounding.  The musicianship as well as Bowie's vocals sounded right during very this short period of his career.  He was still a self made freakish looking guy, especially during this tour,but his having a rock band (at least to me) made this an enjoyable tour and time I can enjoy listening to.

This show is coming up on it's 42nd anniversary too in just one more week.

LINEAGE:
No lineage given > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you


DETAILS:
Artist: David Bowie
Date: November 25th, 1972
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Venue: Music Hall
Title: Va Va Va Voom

Label: SH 120 (unsure what label this may be)
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Size: 367 MB
Length: 76:14:52

SETLIST:

01. Hang On To Yourself
02. Ziggy Stardust
03. Changes
04. The Supermen
05. Life On Mars
06. Five Years
07. Space Oddity
08. Andy Warhol
09. Drive-In Saturday
10. Width Of A Circle
11. Queen Bitch
12. John, I'm Only Dancing
13. Moonage Daydream
14. Waiting For The Man
15. Jean Genie
16. Suffragette City
17. Rock 'N' Roll Suicide


LINK:
(1) 1972-11-25 Cleveland, OH (SB)


This soundboard sounds like it could use a good EQ job.  It sounds like it is a mono recording too.  But it isn't bad at all.  It just isn't great either.  It almost sounds as if this could be an audience recording to me.  And then track 11 all of the sudden is great stereo and then it goes back to the original recording.  Obviously there are more sources than just one used for at least part of the show.  I've listened to about half of it myself so far so I'll make any updates (like this one) if I notice any other big changes as I listen and it uploads.  Butanyhow, it is what is is, it's something different, and here it is.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment