Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Feist: 2004-11-11 Berlin, Germany (FLAC_Master FM BX Digital Source_1 CD)

This is an excellent copy of a 2004 Berlin Feist show in it's lossless format.  This copy has not been circulated (even though the show was broadcast and there are other copies out there) and came from a person who wishes to remain anonymous.  They transferred it when it aired via a cable network and an FM broadcast digitally connected to their PC's sound card.  I've been looking for a lossless copy of this show for some time now.  I truly appreciate this recently shared, digitally transferred copy they shared with me and then said I could share with you.  The friend sharing their recording also noted that they have never shared this with anyone else except a few family members for personal listening (it's not out there in trading circles).  I think the quality of this version is  excellent.

I hope this recording will revive any older Feist torrents (reseeds on torrent sites) of shows that were shared before I was familiar with torrents.  I am always searching for lossless copies of any Feist show to replace my mp3 copies (all I could find at the time).  The 2008 and earlier shows are where I'm "lacking in lossless" versions of shows primarily.  I've got a few, but I missed out on the majority of the 2004 - 2008 lossless shows that have been shared in the past.  And I'd be very grateful for any reseeds or uploads of any Feist shows from any time period because she is an awesome artist with a lot of talent.

LINEAGE:
FM signal transmitted via a cable network > Sony FM receiver > PC Creative Labs Soundblaster 16 sound card (connected to the Sony FM receiver) > TLH > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Feist
Date: November 11th, 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany
Venue: La Maria am Ufer
Source: SB/FM BX Digital Transfer Master
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (I did include a partial front artwork project that I was given...very basic)
Label: none
Title: Live In Berlin 2004
Size: 432 MB

SETLIST:
01. When I Was A Young Girl
02. Gatekeeper
03. One Evening
04. Anti-Pioneer
05. Secret Heart
06. Leisure Suite
07. Mushaboom
08. Foolproof
09. Lonely Lonely
10. The Simple Story
11. That Girl
12. Sealion Woman
13. Intuition
14. Let It Die

LINKS:
(1) 2004-11-11 Berlin, Germany (SB/FM Master Cassette)
(2) 2004-11-11 Berlin, Germany (SB/FM Master Cassette)

Dime Torrent - http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=462649
NOTE: I created a torrent and posted it on Dime.  If your a Dime member, you'll know what to do.  If not, sign up for a free account and READ THE RULES.  Go to http://www.dimeadozen.org for their home page.  And remember to keep your sharing ratio at 0.25% or higher so as to not get banned.  It's a much faster download almost always!  Now, back to the original blog post.

Feist, in my opinion, has one of the best voices I've ever heard.  Her music changes too from show to show.  The song never remains the same and I like that.  It makes each show a non-repetitious, new sounding experience each time.  She makes great studio releases, but her true talent is seen and heard through her live shows.

Thanks to the unnamed friend who shared their recording with me to pass along and share with others who may like the same music (or want to try something new they haven't heard)!

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


No comments:

Post a Comment