Sunday, March 6, 2016

Led Zeppelin: 1970-02-28 Copehagen, Denmark (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

It's just over the 46th anniversary of this show and this copy that was requested a few months ago now.  I've uploaded a master copy of this show in the past, in fact just over a year ago, if anyone is interested in it also.

I got this show, my first copy of it, in a 1990's CD-R trade.  I did an EAC rip of the show last year and have finally made an upload of it this year.

LINEAGE:
CD-R trade
> EAC (Secure Mode, Offset Correction) > WAV > TLH (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: June 28th, 1970
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Venue: K.B. Hallen

Title: Dancing With Snow Queen

Label: Baby Face
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Size: 745 MB
Length: 131:37:50

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Dazed And Confused

102. Heartbreaker
103. White Summer ~ Black Mountain Side
104. Since I've Been Loving You
105. Thank You
106. Moby Dick

CD 2:
201. How Many More Times
202. Whole Lotta Love
203. Communication Breakdown
204. C'mon Everybody
205. Something Else
206. Bring It On Home

207. Long Tall Sally

LINK:
(1) 1970-02-28 Copenhagen, Denmark (AUD/Baby Face)


The waveform in this Baby Face label copy is excellent and has no clipping.  This is a great sounding show with an excellent setlist as well.

I haven't compared this Baby Face label copy lately to the other master audience copy I've uploaded a year ago.  And since I am in a hurry to get it uploaded this morning because I have a lot to do today, I'm not going to have time to plug in the drive with the master copy as well as a few other copies and compare them this morning.  My primary reason for uploading this copy today is that it was a request a few months ago and I am finally getting the time to get to it today.

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment