Sunday, September 27, 2015

Queen: 1981-09-25 Caracus, Venezuela (Pro Shot DVD_Dolby 2 Ch. & 5.1 Ch.)

This is a DVD  of Queen's performance from 34 years ago.  Well, it was two days ago (when I started getting it ready to upload).  There are also some bonus features on the DVD too.  This is the full concert and the bonus features include a short part of the soundcheck, a slideshow of images with a song, and a Queen interview track too.

There was absolutely no information other than what is on the artwork that came with this file set when I got it about 8years ago.

LINEAGE:
No lineage given > me > created text file & md5 file > you

SHOW DETAILS:
Artist: Queen
Date: September 25th, 1981
Location: Caracas, Venezuela
Venue: Unknown
Label: Snow Producciones
Title: Live In Venezuela '81

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menu: Yes
Chapters: Yes
Artwork: Yes
DVD's: 1
DVD Size: 3.30 GB
DVD Length: 1:31:13 (concert) + approximately 16 min (bonuses)

VIDEO ATTRIBUTES:
Format: NTSC
Color/B&W: Color
Type: Pro Shot
Resolution: 720 x 480
Aspect: 4:3
Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Bitrate: 6000/8000 kbps
Codec: MPEG-2

AUDIO ATTRIBUTES:
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bitrate: 448 kbps
Codec: AC3
Channels: Dolby 2.0 & Dolby 5.1
Streams: 2

SONGS/CHAPTERS:
01. We Will Rock You
02. Let Me Entertain You
03. Play The Game
04. Somebody To Love
05. Killer Queen
06. I'm In Love With My Car
07. Get Down Make Love

08. Need Your Loving Tonight
09. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
12. Dragon Attack
13. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
14. Love Of My Life
15. Keep Yourself Alive
16. instrumental (drums and guitar)
17. Flash Gordon (theme)
18. The Hero
19. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
20. Bohemian Rhapsody
21. Tie Your Mother Down
22. Another One Bites The Dust
23. Sheer Heart Attack
24. We Will Rock You
25. We Are The Champions
26. God Save The Queen

LINKS:

(1) 1981-09-25 Caracas, Venezuela (Pro Shot)
(2) 1981-09-25 Caracas, Venezuela (Pro Shot)
(3) 1981-09-25 Caracas, Venezuela (Pro Shot)
(4) 1981-09-25 Caracas, Venezuela (Pro Shot)

SAMPLE:
YouTube Sample


The video is really clean and nice looking in this show and the audio is great but not excellent.  I'm not sure if the Dolby Digital 5.1 audio stream is really necessary.  The build of the DVD does have the two audio streams with one being 2 channel (2.0) and the other being 6 channel (5.1).  But the 2 channel audio sounded better, louder, and it is the stream I watched the most as I was previewing the DVD the other day.

There are some audio issues.  But you get use to them.  There are some crackle and pops at times which I guess come from the VHS tape.  The video looks like it has been rendered and possibly color enhanced/corrected too.  I wish I could have watched more of the video before making this post but I wasn't able too.  The audio changes a few times in the concert but you get adjusted to it and it really is not bad.  I just wish it was a more hi fidelity sounding  audio track and a steady and unchanging track as well.  I really cannot add any more without more research and investigating the DVD more closely when I have time to.

One thing I like is in the bonus features.  It is the two and a half minute picture/slideshow to a Queen song I'm not familiar with.  It's a slideshow with the audio track (like an audio DVD).  The additional bonus features such as the interviews and sound check are all picked from the main menu of the DVD.  The same goes for the audio stream you want to use.  Personally, I always use my remote control and switch between the audio streams on DVD's with more than one.  But you can make the choice from the menu too.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment