(1) AUD Main - stereo source 5 2nd Gen cassette > CD-R(3) > SHN > Remaster
(2) AUD Patching #1 - alternate mono source - Tarantura Live on Blueberry Hill (introductions, "Moby Dick", and Whole Lotta Love" patching)
(3) AUD Patching #2 - TMOQ source of unknown Gen cassette : ("Bron-Yr-Aur" patch)
(4) me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: September 4th, 1970
Location: Inglewood, California
Venue: The Forum
Title: The Great Love Affair
Label: Winston Remasters
Source: AUD (Source 5 2nd Gen + 2 Patch Sources Mix)
Size: 707 MB
102. Immigrant Song
104. Dazed And Confused
105. Bring It On Home
106. That's The Way
108. Since I've Been Loving You
201. JPJ (organ solo)
202. Thank You
203. What Is And What Should Never Be
204. Moby Dick
205. Whole Lotta Love
206. Communication Breakdown
207. Out On The Tiles
208. Blueberry Hill
(1) 1970-09-04 Inglewood, CA (AUD 3 Source Mix/Winston Remasters)
This is a superb show and so is the sound. I still prefer the sound in A Sweeter Blueberry (dadgad) and I've got that one cranked up now in the living room. But this Winston Remasters is really just as good of a recording for the most part and it is more complete I would have to think since it uses 3 sources to form a (more) complete show. I almost always like the Winston Remasters the best in the shows he remasters (not always EQ'ed either). I really think he has the magic touch on Led Zeppelin shows. And to be honest, I've not listened to the Winston Remasters copy in a while and I might should give it another spin and see if I still fell the same way! I've been known to change my mind on a few occasions about which recording I thought sounded better.
Here are Winston's notes:
Please Note before you download: The Hiss on the main source had a high pitch sound to it that I found off putting. Using a new tool for noise reduction I was able to remove that. But the after effect of doing that gave the quieter parts the wind tunnel effect. I prefer that over having the high pitched hiss sound throughout the whole show. The Patches using the Alternate Mono - parts of those had better audio from other sources, but I used those because they were complete patches, instead of using 3 different sources for 1 patch.
I hope you enjoy the show...
THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY! NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE. THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.
KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!