Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1973-03-24 Offenburg, Germany (FLAC_AUD Source 1_2 CD)

Again, and on this show's 42nd anniversary, here is the Led Zeppelin concert in Offenburg, Germany.  This is a great-to-excellent recording too but even better sounding and with more low end frequencies present that the alternate source I just uploaded.  This copy has a more full range of sound and is just overall better than the copy I just uploaded in my opinion.

LINEAGE:
None given > FLAC >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

NOTES:
I found about six different spellings for the venue this show was performed in.  So I just used three ticket stubs off of the official Led Zeppelin site to see how they spelled the venue name and I went with that spelling!


DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 24th, 1973
Location: Offenburg, Germany
Venue: Ortenauhalle

Title: None

Label: Eddie Edwards
Source: AUD (Source 1)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Size: 803 MB
Length: 127:04:41

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Over The Hills And Far Away
103. Black Dog
104. Misty Mountain Hop
105. Since I've Been Loving You
106. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
107. The Song Remains The Same
108. The Rain Song

CD 2:
201. Dazed And Confused
202. Stairway To Heaven
203. Whole Lotta Love
204. Heartbreaker


LINK:
(1) 1973-03-24 Offennburg, Germany (AUD Source 1/EE))


The mix in this recording is excellent and may even have stereo or fake stereo effects mixed in.  I need to listen to it on the home theater system, which I will do, and check this out.

I uploaded a source 1 & 2 mix of this same date in the past.  And what I am thinking now is it was a mix using these two sources I have uploaded individually now.  Both shows sound really great and have captured the show sounding very clean and well balanced.  But this source 1 copy really excels in that it has the bottom end, bass in it and that makes it a more natural, and full sounding recording I believe.

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately the link is dead.
    Thank you, I love this band.

    JP, France

    ReplyDelete