Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1973-03-17 Munich, Germany (FLAC_AUD Master_2 CD)

This is another excellent show and today is its 42nd anniversary party!  This is the Winston Remasters copy of Led Zeppelin's show in Munich, Germany tonight (42 years ago).  Just sampling this copy, I know I will be burning it to disc if I already haven't and trying to listen to it (may have to put the headphones on) after I finish the show from last night's 42nd anniversary I have cranked up now.  This Munich show is sounding excellent through the PC's speakers in the brief sampling I'm doing between CD changes in the living room right now :-)

LINEAGE:
Master cassette > DAT (1) > 3 CD-R (4) > remaster >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 17th, 1973
Location: Munich, Germany
Venue: Olympiahalle

Title: Living In Moon Chin

Label: Winston Remasters
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Size: 790 MB
Length: 133:48:40

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Over The Hills And Far Away
103. Black Dog
104. Misty Mountain Hop
105. Since I've Been Loving You
106. Dancing Days
107. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
108. The Song Remains The Same
109. The Rain Song

CD 2:
201. Dazed And Confused
202. Stairway To Heaven
203. Whole Lotta Love
204. Heartbreaker


LINK:
(1) 1973-03-17 Munich, Germany (AUD Master/Winston Remasters)


I'm listening to the 1973-03-16 Vienna, Austria show I uploaded yesterday now (what an incredible sounding show) so I'm not stopping it and reviewing this show today.  But I did pick this copy of the 1973-03-17 Munich show to upload the other day because of its sound.

Here are Winston Remasters' notes on this show.  I'm just doing a copy and paste.

Winston Remasters Notes:

-------------------------------------------------

"Source and Remastering notes: I thought I had 2 sources for this show. Mono CassM>DAT1>3CDR which I believe was made by the Zeppelin Digital guys &  Stereo CassM>PC>2CDR taped by W.W. D&C was divided on 2 discs. After close listening and comparing I came to the conclusion that the ZD guys used the W.W. Stereo source and made it mono using the Right Channel. THe left channel on the stereo source had weak levels and a constant clicking noise. I think they made the right choice making it mono. I used the Mono version for this remaster and just tried to add some low end for tonal balence using some MS mastering, Waves Maxxbass and alittle cut in the upper mid level. I made the show 2CD's rather than 3.  The quality of the recording I would rate VG+ it is a little distant but very clear. Thanks to the Taper for sharing it and thanks to the ZD guys for their mastering.


-------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment