Tuesday, March 17, 2015

John Paul Jones: 2000-03-16 Fort Worth, TX (FLAC_AUD Master_2 CD)

It's hard to believe this show was 15 years ago (well 1 hour ago it still was).  This was an incredible night for me and I really had a great time meeting John Paul Jones after the show too.

A lot of cool things happened as a result of this night.  I got the first two tickets sold, sitting at the table dead center and up front of the venue, I met a new friend (the taper) that has become a great trading friend too and has helped me out with a ton of awesome Led Zeppelin shows over the years, I met John Paul Jones and got some great photos and signatures from him, and I have a memory of a night I will never forget.

LINEAGE:
MZ-R50 with external Sony ECM-MS907 microphone > Cool Edit Pro > my CD-R's
> EAC (Secure Mode/Offset Corrected) > WAV > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: John Paul Jones
Date: March 16th, 2000
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Venue: Caravan Of Dreams

Title: Caravan Of Dreams

Label: David Estrada (taper)
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes (very high resolution)
Size: 773 MB
Length: 121:21:13

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. intro
102. Zooma
103. Goose
104. Grind
105. Smile Of Your Shadow
106. Nosumi Blues
107. No Quarter
108. Spaghetti Junction
109. Going To California
110. Steel Away
111. Snake Eyes
112. Nobody's Fault But Mine (cut)

CD 2:
201. John Paul Jones (triple neck guitar solo)
202. Crackback
203. Bass 'N' Drums
204. B. Fingers
205. Jump Blues
206. When The Levee Breaks
207. Tidal
208. Trampled Underfoot
209. Black Dog

LINKS:
(1) 2000-03-16 Fort Worth, TX (AUD Master) OLD LINK

NEW 2018-03-16 7 DAY LINK ONLY!
(1) Fort Worht 2018-03-16 18th Anniversary Link


I didn't realize until listening to "No Quarter" tonight that David, the taper, was sitting very close to where I was too.  I could hear myself yelling "yeah" after the song.  I didn't have any recording gear this night myself (what a shame) and only had a camera (which security came up to me a few times over).  Had I known David was there and recording, I'd have kept my cheering a little quieter :-)

My friend and I sent David the negatives after we developed our own images and he did the same and made artwork out of some of the images.  I'm not adding the personal artwork he made for me which has the images of me and John Paul Jones added to it too.  Instead, I'm adding the trading artwork with no personal images other than ones I took.

This was such a great night and one I can now relive via the photos I took and the audio David recorded.  I just can't believe I missed uploading it a second year in a row before midnight and on its 15th anniversary.  Oh well, 15 years and a couple hours will have to do!

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment