Saturday, January 3, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1972-10-03 Tokyo, Japan (DVD-A_AUD_48 kHZ LPCM Audio)

This is another excellent audio DVD (higher audio sample and bit rates...or higher quality audio).  It is am audio DVD of the Led Zeppelin Tokyo, Japan show on 1972-10-03.

This is an excellent sounding show and it is almost complete too.  I just put this one to a DVD+R myself and I'm going to listen to it tonight as I do things around the house.  I'm not sure which source this may be, but I can likely find out and update the post later.

LINEAGE:
Master > 48kHz DAT > Audio DVD > me > TLH (to create an md5 file) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: October 3rd, 1972
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Venue: Budokan Hall
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: DVD-A
DVD's: 1
Artwork: No
Label: Presence
Title: None
Length: 2:00:32

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menus: No
Chapters: Yes
Size: 1.52 GB

VIDEO (NO IMAGES OR VIDEO ON DVD-A...AUDIO ONLY):
Format: NTSC
Resolution: 720 x 480
Aspect: 4:3
Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Bitrate: 8000 kbps
Codec: MPEG-2

AUDIO:
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bitrate: 1536 kbps
Codec: LPCM
Channels: 2
Streams: 1

SETLIST/CHAPTERS:
01. Rock And Roll
02. Black Dog
03. Over The Hills And Far Away
04. Misty Mountain Hop
05 Since I've Been Loving You
06. Dancing Days
07. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
08. The Song Remains The Same
09. The Rain Song
10. Dazed And Confused
11. Stairway To Heaven
12. Whole Lotta Love
13. Immigrant Song
14. The Ocean

LINKS:
(1) 1972-10-03 Tokyo, Japan (DVD-A)
(2) 1972-10-03 Tokyo, Japan (DVD-A)

I really like these DVD-A discs because you can get the whole show, in higher quality audio I might add, and it's all on one disc.  The recording is continuous from beginning to end and all you have to do is listen.

I didn't add my own text file to this upload.  I just left the one "Presence" made which is the basic lineage, show information, and setlist.  There really isn't much more needed anyway.

Enjoy the show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment