Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sheryl Crow: 1997-06-21 Loreley, Germany (Pro Shot DVD)

While I'm not a big Sheryl Crow fan, I sometimes like to check out some of her music.  She is talented, has a great voice, and at times has a great band and songs too.  So I'm uploading this excellent quality DVD of her performance in 1997 at the Loreley Open Air Festival in Germany.  I'm not sure if this festival was a WDR Rockpalast broadcast or how they fit into the picture.  But they obviously do.

This is not the copy of the same show just recently shared on Dime.  It's the same show, but it is a much sharper video from what I can see.

LINEAGE:
WDR broadcast > Hi-Fi VHS tape > Philips standalone DVD burner > created menus & chapters and ripped to folders using Nero  > me > TLH (to verify supplied md5 file) > you

SHOW DETAILS:
Artist: Sheryl Crow
Date: June 21st, 1997
Location: Loreley, Germany
Venue: Unknown
Event: Open Air Festival
Label: WDR/Rockpalast
Title: Live At Loreley '97

Total Running Time: 1:01:59

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menus: Yes
Chapters: Yes
Artwork: Yes
DVD's: 1

DVD Size: 2.33 GB

VIDEO ATTRIBUTES:
Format: PAL

Color/B&W: Color
Type: Pro Shot
Resolution: 720 x 576
Aspect: 4:3
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Bitrate: 4.650 Mnps
Data Rate: 9641 kbps
Codec: MPEG-2

AUDIO ATTRIBUTES:
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bitrate: 256 kbps
Codec: AC3
Channels: 2
Streams: 1

SONGS:
01. If It Makes You Happy
02. Hard To Make A Stand
03. All I Wanna Do
04. A Change
05. Sweet Rosalyn
06. Run, Baby Run
07. Can´t Cry Anymore
08. Redemption Day
09. Every Day Is A Winding Road
10. I Shall Believe
11. Post Show Interview

LINKS:
(1) 1997-06-21 Loreley Open Air Festival (DVD)
(2) 1997-06-21 Loreley Open Air Festival (DVD)
(3) 1997-06-21 Loreley Open Air Festival (DVD)


This show is a nice capture of Crow before she was real famous.  She had a following I know, but she hadn't hit that 2003/2004 stardom she later reached.

I'm getting the second VHS > DVD build source I saw earlier today to compare the two.  It looked blurry from the screen shots, but at the same time you cannot always rely on screen shots either.  I do notice an occasional flaw (likely from using a terrible program like Nero to make the DVD) sometimes in the picture on this very sharp copy I've had for years and am uploading now.  Lines can be seen, and not the tracking kind of lines but more like poor resolution or rendering types, in certain parts of the video.  Don't get me wrong.  It still sounds and looks great.  I'm just mentioning some of the flaws so everyone can be aware of things before downloading the DVD.

I will try and upload some more shows today if I can find the time.  I seem to be having more time than I want lately so chances are good I can upload some more later today.  And I obviously did not make any changes to this upload at all.  It is the same way I got it and I started the upload before writing this post because it contained a decent info file as well as everything needed.  And the files checked out fine when testing them too.

I hope you enjoy the concert...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

1 comment: