Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jimmy Page: 1988-10-26 East Rutherford, NJ (FLAC_AUD Master_44/16_2 CD)

This is an excellent recording of the Jimmy Page concert and all thanks go to "Drgiggles1" for this one.  They recorded the show and did the transfer of it too as well as shared it "to boot".  They reported that they've heard there may be as many as 4 sources for this show.  But I've only got this one so far and I like it.

I'm lucky to have this one copy actually.  I try backing up my hard drives, and sometimes in triplicates, to avoid the issues we've all had where we've lost data when a drive crashes.  But in this case, I had two 3TB drives go out in one week.  I have been able to salvage very little of the data (so far).  But as I transferred this show's 96 kHz/24 bit copy I originally had got, there were about 3 tracks missing and the drive quit letting me transfer data (it was very sporadic).  I didn't notice until this morning that I had down sampled a CD standard 44.1 kHz/16 bit WAV file copy into another folder inside the 96/24 download.  And it was complete with all tracks!  So I was fortunate enough not to have lost the show after all, at least in the most common lossless CD standard format, and I'm sharing it with those interested today.  Now for the other 2.xTB of data...and I'm working on it (and that's just one of two drives but the other was almost fully backed up)!


LINEAGE:
1: Equipment: Unknown Sony stereo power microphone > Sony TCS-470 tape recorder > Maxell XLII-90 x2
2: Transfer: AMC x2 > Pioneer-CT500 tape deck > Sony PCMM10 (96/24) > Dell PC via Y cable (Realtek HD soundcard) > CD WAV > FLAC
3:
me > FLAC 96/24 > TLH > WAV 96/24 (to test for lossiness) > CD WAV (to emcode as WAV 44/16) > TLH (to align sectors on boundaries) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to double check for SBE's and create and verify ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Jimmy Page
Date: October 26th, 1988
Location: East Rutherford, Mew Jersey
Venue: Meadowlands Arena
Title: Live At The Meadownlands

Label: Drgiggles1
Source: AUD (Master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Size: 674 MB
Length: 118:13:67

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Who's To Blame
102.
Prelude
103. Over The Hills And Far Away
104. Liquid Mercury
105. Wanna Make Love
106. Writes Of Winter
107. Tear Down The Walls
108. Emerald Eyes

109. Midnight Moonlight (incl. White Summer/Black Mountain Side)
110. In My Time Of Dying

CD 2:

201. City Sirens (incl. Jason Bonham drum solo)

202.
Someone To Love
203. Prison Blues
204. The Chase (incl. Dazed And Confused)

205. Wasting My Time
206. Blues Anthem
207. Custard Pie

208. crowd
209. Train Kept A Rollin'
210. crowd
211. Stairway To Heaven

LINK:
(1) 1988-10-26 East Rutherford, NJ (AUD Master)


I started to upload the 1988 Jimmy Page Austin, Texas show a few days ago but got sidetracked before doing so.  I have it ready to be prepared and then uploaded, so I'll upload it too if I have time today.  It is a nice sounding recording and I actually like it better (for a few reasons) than this recording.  They're both excellent, but I'm partial to Texas shows, the venue was indoors, and the sound is better in a way I can't really describe (at least to me).

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment