Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fleetwood Mac: 1977-12-01 Nagoya, Japan (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

This is an excellent sounding Japanese Fleetwood Mac show from 1977.  Thanks goes to "Slick2007" for sharing this one!  It is one of those great jobs the Japanese are known for when it comes to capturing and recording a quality performance in a quality way.  I've listened to some of the show on my PC since yesterday, but after I get done with a few things and can listen at home on the sound system later today, I'm going to give it the real (loud) test and I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

LINEAGE:
AUD > unknown > CD-R > EAC  >TLH
> Slick2007's share > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Date: December 1st, 1977
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Venue: Nagoya-shi-Kokaido
Title: None

Label: None
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Size: 624 MB
Length: 99:35:34

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Say You Love Me
102.
Monday Morning
103. Dreams
104. Oh Well
105. Rhiannon
106. Oh Daddy
107. Never Going Back Again
108. Landslide

109. Over My Head

CD 2:

201. Gold Dust Woman

202.
You Make Loving Fun
203. I'm So Afraid
204. Go Your Own Way

205. World Turning
206. Blue Letter
207. The Chain

208. Second Hand News
209. Songbird

LINK:
(1) 1977-12-01 Nagoya, Japan


It's hard to write a review on a show you still haven't listened to yet, so I'm not going to now.  But I can say this looks like it was done right and sounds like it'll be an excellent show and one I'll enjoy.  The waveform showed no clipping and the audio seems to be unaltered.  I can't say for sure, but it sounds that way to me.

With Christine McVie back in the band now, and Fleetwood Mac on the road and touring, I started to finally get a few of their new shows.  And they are sounding excellent too.  So I'll likely be uploading some more older shows as well as a new show or two also real soon.  And who knows, I might even upload a DVD too? 

Mentioning video reminds me of something.  I'm looking for the 1976 Midnight Special video(s) with Fleetwood Mac.  I've got audio of their performance(s) and have seen some really great video of "Rhiannon" but it is in a lossy format on the web.  So I know there is video out there of their appearance(s) on the show.  I just hope someone may be able to help me find it in a lossless format?

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment