Monday, October 20, 2014

Mazzy Star: 2012-04-06 Petaluma, CA (FLAC_AUD Upgrade_1 CD)

Here's another excellent Mazzy Star recording from 2012.  There are two sources for this show reportedly.  There was no distinction between Source 1 and Source 2, but this one was being called "an upgrade" and the better sounding copy.  And it does sound excellent.

LINEAGE:
Schoeps CCM4 > Sonosax SX-M2 > Edirol R-09 > Cool Edit Pro > TLH 
> me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness and align on sector boundaries) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 6 > TLH (to double check for SBE's and create and verify ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Mazzy Star
Date: April 6th, 2012
Location: Petaluma, California
Venue: Mystic Theater

Title: None
Label: None
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No
Size: 315 MB
Length: 64:59:63

SETLIST:

01. intro
02. Disappear
03.
Blue Flower
04. Common Burn
05. She Hangs Brightly
06. Ghost Highway
07. Ride it On
08. Spoon
09. Fade Into You
10. Flyin' Low
11. So Tonight I Might See

LINK:
(1) 2012-04-06 Petaluma, CA AUD


This show is a little shorter than some of the other ones I recently got.  It almost seems like the encore may have been cut, but I doubt it has.  It may just have some earlier in the tour songs that were not as long as the later songs replacing them.  Afterall, it's really only 7 minutes shorter than the last show.  There are a few different songs as well as a different order, when compared to the July 18th show I uploaded last night, than later setlists.

One of my favorite songs is becoming "Ghost Highway".  I like the music, the vocals, and I'm starting to learn the lyrics.  The next show I upload from Mazzy Star may be one of their earlier 1990's shows.  I've got some soundboards too so I may pick one of those.  I'm still learning the music myself and becoming familiar with the songs.  So it may be a surprise for all of us?

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment