Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Scorpions: 1991-11-14 Rotterdam, Holland, The Netherlands (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

This is an excellent sounding Scorpions show from early 1991 out of The Netherlands.  I've yet to listen to the whole show myself, but I am going to today.  From what I've sampled, it sounds really great and I'm wondering if it might have been an FM broadcast at some point.  All the information I have claims it is a soundboard.  So until I prove differently (if that's even possible) I'll call it a soundboard too.

LINEAGE:
PLR silver CD > unknown > me > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to embed metadata/track info into files and re-encode as FLAC) > FLAC 6 > TLH (to create and verify new md5 & ffp files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Scorpions
Date: January 14th, 1991
Location: Rotterdam, Holland, The Netherlands
Venue: Ahoy Stadium
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Label: PLR
Title: The Zoo
Size: 470 MB

SETLIST:
01. Tease Me, Please Me
02. Lust And Love
03. Bad Boys Running Wild
05. The Zoo
06. Wind Of Change

07. I Can't Explain
08. Rhythm Of Love
09. Crazy World
10. Can't Live Without You
11. Blackout
12. Hit Between The Eyes
13. Big City Nights
14. Still Loving You
15. Rock You Like A Hurricane

LINK:
(1) 1991-01-14 Rotterdam (SB)


Thanks goes to "wolfsbane" for the sharing of this show.  He's obviously a big Scorpions fan with the number of show's he has shared in recent years.

I haven't seen the Scorpions play since 1988 I believe.  But I'd love to see them again.  Hard to believe it has almost been 26 years since I've seen them, but it has.

I hope you enjoy the concert...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

  THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment