Saturday, September 6, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1970-09-06 Honolulu, HI (FLAC_AUD_1 CD)

It was forty-four years ago today that this show happened in Hawaii.  This one has been around on LP, cassette, and CD for a long time and there are (like many other Zeppelin shows) a lot of different mixes, versions, and copies of it floating around.  I narrowed down the top three that sound the best to my ears and I'm uploading one of them now.

I don't have the time today to do the extras like embedding the song titles into the FLAC files.  But the version I have picked here, for the most part anyhow, has a lot of things I like to include already done.  So this is an "as is" upload.  I did add "Bootradr's info" to the files too and that is a copy of this website's information.


LINEAGE:
Red Hot "The Box Of Tricks" > trader CD-R > EAC (Secure Mode, Accurate Stream, No Disable Cache) > WAV > remaster > Flac Frontend  Level.8, Align On Sector Boundaries > FLAC > me > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: September 6th, 1970
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Venue: Honolulu International Center
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes (full high resolution artwork in download)
Label: A Personal/Group Project
Title: Book 'Em Danno!
Size: 404 MB

SETLIST:
01. introduction
02. Immigrant Song
03. Dazed And Confused
04. Heartbreaker
05. Since I've Been Loving You

06. What Is And What Should Never Be
07. Moby Dick
08. Whole Lotta Love
09. announcer
10. Communication Breakdown
11. closing announcements

LINK:
(1) 1970-09-06 Honolulu, HI (A Group Project)

 
I'm in such a big hurry right now that this is all I'm adding.  The video mentioned in the text file was not in the upload, but I do have the video myself.  While I despise lossy video, there was a 51.7 MB MPEG version of the video I'll leave in this upload.  It originally was in another copy of this show I got, but the lossless version is something I can upload at a later date.  And as we all know, there is not a full video of the show that has ever surfaced.  But we're keeping our fingers crossed it will!

I hope you enjoy the concert...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

  THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!






SAMPLE OF SHOW IN LOSSY A VIDEO - THIS IS NOT THE SOURCE OF THIS UPLOADED AUDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment