Saturday, July 12, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1970-09-02 Oakland, CA (FLAC_AUD 3rd Gen. Source 1_2 CD)

This is a second recording of a show I just uploaded a few days ago.  I don't know yet if the same source that recorded this current upload  also was the same source as the previous upload I recently made.  I haven't inspected both copies well enough yet to determine.  Either way, this is what is considered to be the Source 1, 3rd Gen copy.

I'm uploading this copy "as is" (just how I got it).  I'm doing the regular confirmations on the files and lossless audio quality confirmation too.   Looking at the lineage, and then double checking via software, these files have been embedded with metadata (information that will display on screen of players that show the data) by the person my copy came from.  I like it when people take the extra time to do things like that.

LINEAGE:
3rd Gen > DAT > CDRn > FLAC > decoded to WAV, appended, and cleaned up (track transitions and repeat) with Adobe Audition 3.0.1 > Tracked with CD Wave > re-encoded to FLAC 8 with Flac Frontend, and then tagged and verified > me > TLH (to decode as WAV and test for lossiness) > TLH (to check for SBE's and to verify original ffp and st5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: September 2nd, 1970
Location: Oakland, California
Venue: Oakland Coliseum
Source: AUD (3rd Gen. Source 1)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Label: None
Title: None

Size: 724 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. introduction
102. Immigrant Song
103. Heartbreaker
104. Dazed And Confused
105. Bring It On Home
106. That's The Way
107. Bron-Y-Aur
108. Since I've Been Loving You
109. John Paul Jones (organ solo intro)
110. Thank You
1
11. What Is And What Should Never Be
112. Moby Dick

CD 2:

201. Whole Lotta Love
202. Communication Breakdown/Good Times Bad Times
203. Train Kept A Rollin'
2
04. Blueberry Hill
205. Long Tall Sally

LINKS:
(1) 1970-09-02 Oakland, CA (Source 1, 3rd Gen)
(2) 1970-09-02 Oakland, CA (Source 1, 3rd Gen)

I'm not sure if there is a source 2, 3, or any other sources.  But I do know I didn't find any other sources or artwork for sources claiming to be source 1.  If all recordings came from one source, then that would make sense and until a new source surfaced you'd not likely list any copy as "Source 1".  So this may be an entirely different recording than the one I uploaded a week or so ago.  It can be verified and I'm listening now as I finish the uploading and typing here so I can check.  If I find anything newsworthy, I'll come back and update the information here.

I hope you enjoy the concert...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

  THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment