(1) Master > Nakamichi CM-300/cp4's > Casio DA-7 DAT > Tascam CDRW2000 > CD
(2) Extraction: CD>xACT 1.71 (cdparanoia) > WAV > FLAC (all tracks extracted with no errors
by Dave Mallick)
(3) Me > TLH > WAV > Audacity (to embed metadata/track information) > FLAC 6 > TLH (to test for SBE's and create ffp & md5 files and verify them) > you
Artist: Page & Plant
Date: October 26th, 1995
Location: New York, New York
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Source: AUD (Master Source 2)
Artwork: No (I am including artwork from another source recording for this show)
Label: Jon Pasternak (taper)
Size: 748 MB
102. Immigrant Song intro > The Wanton Song
103. Bring It On Home
105. What Is And What Should Never Be
106. White Summer>No Quarter
107. That's the Way
108. Hurdy Gurdy Solo
109. Gallows Pole
110. Since I've Been Loving You
111. band intros
112. The Song Remains The Same
113. band intros
114. Going to California
201. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
202. Whole Lotta Love
203. When The Levee Breaks > Break On Through
204. Dazed And Confused > Whole Lotta Love
205. band intros
206. Four Sticks
207. Egyptian Pharaohs (instrumental)
208. In The Evening
209. Black Dog
(1) 1995-10-26 Source 2 Part 1
(2) 1995-10-26 Source 2 Part 2
The sound in this recording is outstanding and it really sounds like a soundboard throughout the show (from what I've listened to). Robert Plant's vocals are up front as well as Jimmy Page's guitar playing too. The mix and balance of all instruments and vocals are so good that it makes the show sound like a soundboard. And it sounds as if the audience noise is not around the taper and very low too. It's an excellent capture of the show and a very sharp sounding listening experience.
I hope you enjoy the show...
THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY! NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE. THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.
KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!