Friday, May 9, 2014

Fleetwood Mac: 1977-05-18 Oklahoma City, OK (FLAC_SB_1 CD

This is an excellent sounding Fleetwood Mac concert from an Oklahoma City show they did in 1977.  This show is just over a week away from it's 37th anniversary too.  But rather than wait a week to upload it and find something else from today's historic date in music history, I'm uploading it now.

I normally like to completely check out a show before I upload it.  But that isn't the case in this upload.  I'm going to burn it to CD-R after I upload it and check it out later today when I can turn it up a little.  I have gone through and listened to a few songs as well as check the audio specifications and other important factors.  I've had this show for a long time, but like so many others, I've never heard it myself yet.  So it seems like a good show to share and check out myself today too.  We can both hear it for the first time!

LINEAGE:
(1) Soundboard > original silver CD's > EAC > WAV >FLAC Frontend *
(2) Soundboard > unknown > CD-R > EAC > FLAC > WAV > CD-R **

(3) me > TLH > WAV > Audacity > FLAC 6 > you ***

* - original text file information

** - information on back of artwork (likely homemade artwork)
*** - I checked for lossiness and SBE's (neither found) and used Audacity to embed metadata/track titles and information into the files (displays on your player if it has the capability to show the information).  I also created a new ffp and md5 file and verified them before my upload.

DETAILS:
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Date: May 18th, 1977
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Venue: Fairground Arena
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Label: None
Title: Live In Oklahoma
Size: 372 MB

SETLIST:
01. Say You Love Me
02. Monday Morning
03. The Chain
04. Dreams
05. Rhiannon
06. Oh Daddy 

07. Never Going Back Again
08. Landslide

09. Over My Head
10. You Make Loving Fun
11. Go Your Own Way
12. Blue Letter
13. Second Hand News
14. Green Manalishi
15. Don't Stop

LINK:
1977-05-18 Oklahoma City, OK

I've always been a fan of the 1975 through 1980's Fleetwood Mac music and I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to finally check this show out.  I've got a lot of their shows from this era (and others) that I really haven't listened to yet.  As I go through them I'll upload some of the better ones like this one.  I may even upload the Baton Rouge, Louisiana 1978 show I've had since the 1990's or the more recent (possibly better sounding) copy of it I recently found later today.

While Fleetwood Mac, or at least most of the band's famous era members, came back and started touring once again in 2013, I've only listened to one concert of theirs from 2013.  And it sounded great.  But like any band from the past that plays their classics as they tour today, even though they sound great, they just never sound like they did in their heyday!  It's great to hear them still playing live nowadays, but it's a little better to go back and hear them from the past once again too.

I hope you enjoy this almost 37 year old show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment