(1) Millard source - 1st gen cassette > DAT > Winston Remaster with Samplitude & Soundforge
(2) Alternate AUD source - unknown analog > CD-R > EAC > Winston Remaster with Samplitude & Soundforge
(3) me > TLH > you
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 11th, 1975
Location: Long Beach, California
Venue: Long Beach Arena
Source: AUD (Millard 1st Gen with unknown source patches)
Label: Winston Remaster
Title: Mike The Mike Tribute Series - Long Beach March 11th, 1975
Size: 958 MB
101. opening announcements
102. Rock And Roll
103. Sick Again
104. Over The Hills And Far Away
105. In My Time Of Dying
106. The Song Remains The Same
107. The Rain Song
201. No Quarter
202. Tramples Underfoot
203. Moby Dick
301. Dazed And Confused
302. Stairway To Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love
304. The Crunge
305. Black Dog
(1) 1975-03-11 Inglewood, CA (AUD Source 1 1st Gen & 2nd Source Mix)
(2) 1975-03-11 Inglewood, CA (AUD Source 1 1st Gen & 2nd Source Mix)
Not only are we fortunate enough to have 1st generation copies of Millard's recording of Led Zeppelin's many (but not all) shows in the LA area during 1975 and 1977; we're also fortunate to have Winston Remaster versions of many of the 1st generation tapes. Many people attempt to remaster shows (me included) but have neither the full knowledge and capabilities nor the high end software to do it right. From my many years of collecting and listening to all kinds of music and shows, it is my opinion Winston Remasters are always the very best. A Winston Remaster always sounds better than any other in my opinion. I don't know how he does it, but he does it right!
Enjoy the show...
THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY! NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE. THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.
KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!