Saturday, March 15, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1969-03-15 Gladsaxe & Norregard, Denmark (FLAC_AUD_Both Shows_1 CD)

It was 45 years ago today that Led Zeppelin played these two shows in Denmark.  There was an afternoon show in Gladsaxe, Denmark and then an evening show in Norregard, Denmark.  Of course, these weren't the  three to almost 4 hours shows they played in later years.  But these were high energy, new band playing at full throttle shows from when Led Zeppelin was about six months old as a band.

LINEAGE:
CD-R > EAC > FLAC > me > TLH

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 15th, 1969
Location: (1) Gladaxe, Denmark & (2) Norregard, Denmark
Venue: (1) Teen Club & (2) Brondby Pop Club
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Label: EVSD
Title: Led Zeppelin Is A Gas
Size: 392 MB

SETLIST:
(1) Afternoon Show @ Teen Club in Gladsaxe, Denmark
01. Train Kept A Rollin'
02. I Can't Quit You Baby
03. As Long As I Have You
04. You Shook Me
05. Communication Breakdown

(2) Evening Show @ Brondby Pop Club in Norregard, Denmark
06. Train Kept A Rollin'
07. I Can't Quit You Baby
08. Dazed And Confused
09. You Shook Me

FileFactory Link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5imx1t1i9whb/

I have a feeling the second, evening show ran on longer but just wasn't recorded.  But then again, I'm not sure?  EVSD reportedly took copies of the master recording (which I have too) for the evening show and at least the second generation copy (which I also have) too from when they were treed on RFD.  EVSD supposedly used those to complete their release.  It wouldn't be the first time a bootleg label has done that and I'm sure it won't be the last.  I'd thought about uploading the master and second generation versions of each show separately.  But since this is already grouped as one CD, has artwork, and is ready to upload, I'm uploading the EVSD version.  I can always upload other versions/lineage recordings later if anyone's interested in them.

I hope you enjoy the concert!  Until next time...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

 ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

 KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment