Sunday, March 9, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1970-03-09 Vienna, Austria (FLAC_AUD 1st Gen Source 1_2 CD)

It was 44 years ago today that this Led Zeppelin Vienna show was played.  I know of two sources that exist for this show and this is the better sounding of the two.  This one sounds really nice while source 2 sounds quieter (lower recording level) and doesn't have the high end frequencies in in it like this version.  I have a few versions of this date.  And to me, this 1st generation copy sounds by far to be the best.

LINEAGE:
Master reel-to-reel tapes > 1st generation transfer (dubbed 1977-79) > DAT(2) > CD-R(1) >WAV > FLAC > me > TLH > you


DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 9th, 1970
Location: Vienna, Austria
Venue: Konzerthaus
Source: AUD (1st Gen.)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 429 MB


SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. I Can't Quit You Baby
102. Dazed And Confused
103. Heartbreaker
104. Whiter Summer/Black Mountain Side

CD 2:

201. Moby Dick
202. How Many More Times
203. Since I've Been Loving You


LINK:
(1) 1970-03-09 Vienna, Austria (AUD 1st Gen Source 1)

One version I also have is a digital transfer of the source 2 master
tape that uses this source 1 recording to fill in gaps in it.  It is a more complete recording of this show show too.  But I'd rather hear the less complete version that sounds better first.  If I have time today, I'll upload the source 2 + source 1 patched show later today.

It seems pretty obvious this isn't the full concert.  The text file I got with this show mentioned neither source 1 or 2 recorded the encores (if there were any).  Approximately 95 minutes of the performance 44 years ago today was recorded by source 1.  It's well worth the download and listen too even if it is incomplete!

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment