Friday, March 7, 2014

38 Special: 1988-XX-XX Memphis, TN (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

This si a superb sounding soundboard of a 1988 38 Special show in Memphis.  The sound is incredible.  I never did a lot of listening to 38 Special even though I like the band.  I bought a few officially released CD's through the years and have always enjoyed the overplayed (in their day) songs like "Hold On Loosely" and "Caught Up In You".  Those songs had very special meaning to me in my life during the 1980's.  And by the way, holding on loosely didn't help the relationship either.  I later found out the girlfriend I had was a runaround and I'm glad it didn't work out because it wouldn't have lasted anyhow and would have just dragged on longer :-)

LINEAGE:
Living Legend silver CD's > WAV > FLAC > me > TLH


NOTE: The original FLAC files had issues decoding as well as sector boundary errors on every track.  The message given in Trader's Little Helper was one I'd never run across.  I went ahead and decoded through the errors, aligned the sectors on their boundaries, re-encoded the tracks as FLAC Level 8 , and of course, I checked for lossiness and there was no issue there.  I left the original uploader's EAC log in this upload too.

DETAILS:
Artist: 38 Special
Date: 1988
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Venue: Orpheum Theater
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes (full artwork scans are in download)
Label: Living Legend
Title: Live In Concert
Size: 415 MB


SETLIST:
01. Hot 'Lanta
02. Rough-Housin'
03. Rock And Roll Strategy
04. Stone Cold Believer
05. Back Where You Belong
06. Wild Eyed Southern Boys
07. Second Chance
08. 20th Century Fox
09. Caught Up In You
10. Rockin' Into The Night
11. Hold On Loosely


FileFactory Linsk:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/1hqahmr5ig1b/


This is the best sounding 38 Special show I've heard.  The mix from this soundboard is one of the best too.  It's a show I haven't sat back and listened to yet, but I've sampled each track.  And after fixing the errors in the original file set, this one is ready to go.


I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!! 

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED. 

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO. 

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment