Sunday, November 17, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1975-03-17 Seattle, WA (FLAC_SB_Bootradr Remaster_3 CD)

This is a superb recording of one night of Zeppelin's Seattle 1975 shows that I equalized and cleaned up a little.  I didn't make any drastic changes, but to me, the audio is much better and not over driven on the bass as the original (still superb sounding) EVSD label's copy is.

I know, remastering may be the wrong term in this case.  Call it what you want.  I redid the sound to make it easier on the ears and speakers and I cleaned up some of the external factors too so it can be listened to loud without any over-driven results as best as I could at the time.

LINEAGE:
EVSD silver CD's > EAC > WAV > FLAC 8 > Media Creator 2010 Pro (to EQ, use cleaning filters, and name tracks) > TLH (for testing and creation of uploaded files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 17th, 1975
Location: Seattle, Washington
Venue: Seattle Center Coliseum
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork:Yes
Label: EVSD
Title: Haven't We Met Somewhere Before?
Size: 1.06 GB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Sick Again
103. Over The Hills And Far Away
104. In My Time Of Dying
105. The Song Remains The Same
106. The Rain Song
107. Kashmir

CD 2:
201. No Quarter
202. Tramples Underfoot
203. Moby Dick

CD 3:
301. Dazed And Confused
302. Stairway To Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love
304. Black Dog

FileFactory Mirror Links:
Part 1 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/iyw48ezceup/
Part 2 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/5wsq9wur8i0b/
Part 3 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/5lx54lxwo89b/

I don't often rework already great sounding shows.  But in this case, I did and I believe it helps a lot.  This is one of the best 1975 tour shows in my opinion too.  John Paul Jones' bass is very up front (and clean) in this show.  It sounds as if the mixing board recorded his bass a little louder than usual in this show and it makes for a nice, superior change when compared to many of the 1975 shows.

I can always upload the unaltered EVSD version too if anyone cares to leave a comment and let me know if they want it.

This is one of Page's more "try something new" nights I believe.  He puts some guitar in there that I'm not sure he used in any other shows.  And the songs are played more in a "jam on" style than usual too.  In other words, they run a little (or a lot) longer due to all the improvised playing they add in this show.  The band in in unison this night and they are really tight in playing off of each other.  It was a superb show as well as a superb recording that occurred on this night.  This show is a must have for any Zeppelin fan!

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!





2 comments:

  1. That'll be my next one! I've been a little sidetracked and busy lately and have forgotten a few. I'll definitely upload it next...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete