Monday, September 23, 2013

Sara Bareilles: 2013-09-21 Grand Prairie, TX (FLAC_Bootradr Master Source 1_1 CD)

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a classic rock 'n' roll kind of guy.  But we all have our guilty pleasures, and Sara Bareilles' voice and many of her songs are one of my guilty pleasures.  She has an incredible voice, is hotter than an iron, and she and her band put on excellent live shows.  Her live performances are much better than her official studio releases in my opinion (and her studio releases are great too!).  And last night's show was no exception.

The only downside to last night's show was it was the final show this tour before she starts her headlining tour.  In other words, her show didn't run as long as the rest of the shows this year will because there were a total of 5 acts playing and Sara Bareilles and New Republic were the main acts.  She was the second from last act and the show ran approximately one hour.  But it was great and I got a great recording too!

LINEAGE: (NOTE - NO EQ OR ALTERING OF THE SOUND WAS DONE!)
Source 1 Master Zoom H4n recorder with Sony ECM-917 microphone recorded @ 96 kHz/24 bit WAV > 8 GB SD card > PC > CD WAV to track, name tracks, and convert to 44.1 kHz/16 bit WAV audio
(option for 96 kHz/24 bit audio download added below too) > Trader's Little Helper for encoding as FLAC6, check for SBE's (no SBE's found), creation of md5, ffp, and torrent files, and verifications of files > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Sara Bareilles
Date: July 21st, 2013
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
Venue: Verizon Theatre
Source: Source 1 AUD Master
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (I took almost 300 pictures and
I am including 9 high resolution photos in this upload...please feel free to create and share artwork here)
Label: Bootradr Master
Title: Bareilles Near Dallas
Size: 359 MB (44.1/16) or 1.06 GB (96/24)

SETLIST:

01. Chasing The Sun
02. Gonna Get Over You
03. Love Song
04. Gravity
05. Manhattan
06. Uncharted
07. Eden
08. I Choose You
09. King Of Anything
10. Brave

(1) 44.1 kHz/16 bit 359 MB Download
2013-09-21 Dallas, TX 44/16 (Bootradr Master)

(2) 96 kHz/24 bit 1.06 GB Download
Part 1 - 2013-09-21 Dallas, TX 96/24 (Bootradr Master)
Part 2 - 2013-09-21 Dallas, TX 96/24 (Bootradr Master)
Part 3 - 2013-09-21 Dallas, TX 96/24 (Bootradr Master)

(3) Torrent Sites Downloading Options: 
(1) Dime 44/16
(2) Dime 96/24
(3) ZOMB 44/16
(4) ZOMB 96/24

NOTE: I created a torrent and posted it on Dime and on ZOMB (and will and The Trader's Den).  If your a Dime member, you'll know what to do.  If not, sign up for a free account and READ THE RULES.  Go to http://www.dimeadozen.org for their home page.  And remember to keep your sharing ratio at 0.25% or higher so as to not get banned.  As far as ZOMB and TTD torrent sites go, read their rules too.  Most of these sites have a ratio you need to be aware of to stay in good standing..  It's a much faster download almost always!  Now, back to the original blog post.

I had an excellent seat on the 5th row, stage right in front of the stacks.  The venue was packed too but this great seating weeds out 90% of crowd noise even in between the songs.

As many of you might know, I am legally blind.  And since I am, I use this to my advantage when it comes to concert going.  I called up Verizon Theatre before going to the show and asked them if I could come early and get assistance in finding my seat.  There were very supportive and very kind people working last night, and while I don't know for sure, asking for this help may have helped me get the recording I made as well as not shut down in picture taking like the lady to my left had to.  I had a digital recorder hanging around my neck, another digital recorder with an external microphone (this source) and I was holding the microphone, a camera bag, and a very nice Cannon camera I was shooting photos and HD video with.  I was seated at the very end of my 5th row seat with a small walkway to my right just wide enough for security to walk up and down and a set of railings for them to hold on to.  Just shortly into the show, I was approached by a security guard and I thought he was saying I couldn't use it (the camera).  I really didn't hear him but was attempting to ignore him too.  But he got my attention and told the lady to my left she could not use her camera (about as nice as mine).  He told me "your camera is OK :-)  I'm thinking "what"?  Just near the end of the song "Gravity", either the same employee of another one came up and said "Hey"!  Again, I thought I was getting told to shut down.  I tried explaining I'd already been told I could use the camera and the guy said "No, not you, get her" (or something like that).  You can hear part of the short conversation in the quiet ending of "Gravity".  I have no idea if this guy knew of my being legally blind and was just being cool or even why he didn't say anything about the audio recorders I had too.  But he didn't!  I was between him and the lady and her friends he (or they) was (or were) telling to put their camera away and stop using it.  It's my opinion it probably was the same guy and he was just being cool knowing that even though I could've thrown a feather and hit the artist, I couldn't see very well and he allowed me to do what I was doing.  But I really do not know?  All I know is that every venue employee I dealt with from the time I got there early until I walked out the door leaving was extremely nice and helpful.  And I want to thank them for that here!

So, that was my night last night and it was a great one.  The show was great, the sound I captured was great, and I had a great night all of the way around!

I hope you can enjoy my guilty pleasure as much as I did last night...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment