Sunday, September 29, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1971-09-04 Toronto, Ontario, Canada (FLAC_AUD 2nd Gen_2 CD)

Here is the show I accidentally uploaded as "1970-09-04" last week and then realized what I'd done later in the day.  I was a year off when I uploaded the Inglewood 1970-09-04 show (it was this 1971-09-04 show)!  Anyhow, since I've already got this one uploaded now, I might as well share it too as I correct the 1970-09-04 show's entry with the right links.  This is a great sounding show and I know any Led Zeppelin fan should enjoy it!

I haven't changed anything since this upload already has the md5 checksum file and the ffp file too.

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: September 4th, 1971
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Venue: Maple Leaf Garden
Source: AUD (2nd Gen.)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork:No
Label: none
Title: none
Size: 650 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Immigrant Song
102. Heartbreaker
103. Since I've Been Loving You
104. Black Dog
105. Dazed And Confused
106. Stairway To Heaven
107. Celebration Day
108. That's The Way
109. Going To California

CD 2:
201. What Is And What Should Never Be
202. Moby Dick
203. Whole Lotta Love
204. Communication Breakdown
205.Thank You (with organ solo intro)
206. Whole Lotta Love

LINKS:
(1) 1971-09-04 Toronto (2nd Gen)
(2) 1971-09-04 Toronto (2nd Gen)

I have so many versions of this show that vary from partial soundboard versions to more complete soundboard version and audience versions as well as soundboard and audience versions.  I've even got an LP version :-)  I'll upload some of the soundboard versions (one in specific) at a later date.  But this audience version is great and it runs at the correct speed too.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment