Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Eagles: 1977-03-21 Largo, MD (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

Here's a superb soundboard of part of The Eagles show from Largo, Maryland back in 1977.  This obviously isn't the complete show because there are only eight songs.  This is reportedly from a DVD rip but I've yet to see this video anywhere before.  As excellent and this rip sounds, I hope to find the video from it before too long.

LINEAGE:
DVD > DVD audio rip > WAV > FLAC > me > TLH (create ffp & md5 files and check for SBE's) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: The Eagles
Date: March 21st, 1977
Location: Largo, Maryland
Venue: Capital Centre
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD: 1
Artwork:No
Label: None
Title: Live At The Capital Centre March 1977
Size: 330 MB

SETLIST:
01. Hotel California
02. New Kid In Town
03. Take It To The Limit
04. One Of These Nights
05. Lyin' Eyes
06. Rocky Mountain Way
07. Best Of My Love
08. Take It Easy

FileFactory Mirror Link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/22r84i0ziwt1/

I'd really like to find the complete soundboard for this show.  I imagine this is about half of the show.  I'd need to look at some other 1977 The Eagles shows to see what songs are most likely missing.  But if you want a super sounding, incomplete version of the show; then here it is.  If anyone has any leads on where to find the full show's audio and/or the video from this concert, please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I've been back for a week now from my two weeks of vacation and should be back to uploading shows daily withing a few days to a week.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr

No comments:

Post a Comment