Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feist: 2012-02-11 Perth, Australia (FLAC_AUD 44/16 Ver._1 CD)

Here's a Feist show from the Perth Laneway Festival last year.  The original files are 96 kHZ/24 bit audio files.  I went ahead and converted them over to the 44.1 kHz/16 bit CD standard for easy burning.

LINEAGE:
AUD Master > Microphone Madness MCSM-4 Cardiods > PCM-M10 > Wavelab > DSP > FLAC > my download > TLH (to decode to WAV) > CD Wave Editor (to down sample from 94/24 to 44.1/16) > Easy Media Creator 2010 Pro (to name and re-encode to FLAC) > TLH (to test encoding, fix SBE's, create ffp & md5 files, and test again) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Feist
Date: February 11th, 2012
Location: Perth, Australia
Venue: Perth Cultural Centre
Event: Laneway Festival 2012
Source: AUD Master
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (I did include show photos and Laneway Festival 2012 art)
Label: none
Title: none
Size: 249 MB

SETLIST:
01. The Bad In Each Other
02. My Moon My Man
03. A Commotion
04. Graveyard
05. The Circle Married The Line
06. How Come You Never Go There
07. Undiscovered First
08. Mushaboom
09. I Feel It All

LINK:
(1) 2012-02-11 Perth, Australia (AUD)

Thanks to "eclect" for recording this show and sharing it on Dime.  It is a good recording, but being outside, some sacrifices obviously had to be made and could not be helped.  Feist's voice and the instruments are all very clean and clear.  The taper did a good job of capturing the show and it sounds just fine.

This is also a short set for Feist and is about 41 minutes long.  That's one hour shorter than her show when I saw her three months earlier.  I'm guessing she was one of the opening acts at the festival.  Actually, I just found some information online saying she was the 12th band to play (out of how many I have no idea).  Six out of the nine songs she played were off of her newly (October 2011 I think) released "Metals" album she was touring on.  So there were only three of her older songs played and they were played with the newer style/sound she had been experimenting with.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


No comments:

Post a Comment