Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pat Benatar: 2012-08-25 Dallas, TX (FLAC_AUD_Source # 3)

Here's a great, front row, right side of stage recording of Saturday night's Pat Benatar performance.  This is not my recording of the show.  I did record with two separate digital recorders but have not done too much with the files yet.  I'll upload them (Journey and Loverboy too) soon.

Thanks to "Tapehead2", over on Dime, for uploading her versions of the three concerts.

I'm not a Loverboy fan at all.  They have a few good songs I admit, but they were never my cup of tea.  I really did want to see Pat Benatar because I like her, she's had some great songs through the years, and she had her original guitarist (i.e. her 30 years married to husband Neil Giraldo) on this tour.

Being a Led Zeppelin music lover, I really liked the way this show ended.  Pat Benatar's band played their hit song from the late 1970's, "Heartbreaker", and Neil finished it off by transitioning into Led Zeppelin's famous 1969 song "Heartbreaker".  It was not the whole song from Zeppelin of course.  But what a way to close out their show :-)

DETAIL:
Artist: Pat Benatar (with Neil Giraldo)
Date: August 8th, 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Venue: Gexa Energy Pavillion
Source: AUD Master
Format: FLAC
CDs: 1
Artwork: No (I did include a concert/tour poster and two show jpg images)
Label: none (recorded by "Tapehead2")
Title: none
Size: 376 MB

LINEAGE:
(1. Tapehead201's linage) SP-CMC-8 (AT943) > SP-SPSB-10 > Sony M-10 /48 kHz/24 bit) Transfer: USB > WAV file > Sound Studio > xACT > FLAC (level 8)
(2. Bootradr's edits) Tapehead201's FLAC files > Media Creator 2010 Pro (to name tracks) > Trader's Little Helper (for md5 and ffp files creation) > you

SETLIST:
01. All Fired Up
02. Invincible
03. Promises In The Dark
04. Neil Giraldo (piano solo)
05. We Belong
06. You Better Run
07. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
08. Love Is A Battlefield
09. Let's Stay Together
10. Heartbreaker (with Led Zeppelin "Heartbreaker" ending)

LINK::
2012-08-25 Dallas, TX

Dime Torrent - http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=418100
NOTE: This torrent is posted on Dime.  If your a Dime member, you'll know what to do.  If not, sign up for a free account and READ THE RULES.  Go to http://www.dimeadozen.org for their home page.  And remember to keep your sharing ratio at 0.25% or higher so as to not get banned.  It's a much faster download almost 
always!  Now, back to the original blog post.

While the venue could've had better sound, it was still good and the concert was great.  My buddy, digitaljourney, and I had a great time at the show.  And I was glad to have finally seen and heard (not to mention RECORDED) a live Pat Benatar show!

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr



2 comments:

  1. Awww...can't dl'd the RAR file today.
    please help if you can...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All new links posted over the last week. I hope this helps...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete