Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Journey: 2011-09-24 Dallas, TX (FLAC Bootradr Master AUD_2 CD)


It’s about time for an uncirculated (as of 2012-04-24) Journey show isn’t it?  I forgot why I waited so long to do anything with this show until I had a PM requesting information I’d posted about sharing it “soon”.  This show came so close to being a perfect recording, but unfortunately, I was not able to see the record level and was concentrating more on the video camera.  Therefore, the recording level was just a little too high.  It’s not a complete loss like I’ve had with some other recordings before.  In fact, it sounds quite good in many parts.  It sounds great on/in the quieter songs and musical moments especially.

I’ve recorded every Journey show (and many other artists too) in Dallas since 1999 and many in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston too.  And since Megaupload has disappeared, well, they all need to be re-uploaded.  I’m still holding off on uploading too much to FileFactory because I have so many uploads fail after they’ve reached their 100% mark.  FileFactory is costing me money every month due to my ISP’s new bandwidth limitations (grrrrr). 

Anyhow, it’s time to get this show on the road! Any there will be more to follow.  I’ll be uploading the Journey shows to my blog first and to my friends at Arrive Alive (the Journey forum).  But I firmly believe in sharing music, and as long as it is being traded and shared for free, I could care less who gets it or what they do with it.  Recording, collecting, listening and watching, and sharing is what makes it great to me.  Keep it free for all!

SHOW DETAILS:
Artist: Journey
Location: Dallas, Texas
Venue: Superpages.com Amphitheatre
Date: July 24th, 2011
Title: “Best Concert Ever” (it’s not, but you can understand where the title comes from if you listen to the last few seconds of CD 2)
CDs: 2
Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes

LINEAGE:
Zoom H2 digital recorder @ 44.1 kHz/16 bit WAV > SD Card > PC > AVS Audio Editor (attenuated 2.2 db) > Roxio Sound Editor 2010 (fade in/out, tracked, & named) > Trader’s Little Helper (encoded as FLAC 6 & created ffp file) > torrent & WinRAR’ed for various uploads > you

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. intro
102. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
103. Ask The Lonely
104. Send Her My Love
105. City Of Hope
106. Faithfully
107. Neal Schon (guitar solo)
108. Stone In Love
109. Escape
110. Lights

CD 2:
201. Neal Schon (guitar intro into…)
202. Wheel In The Sky
203. Jonathan Cain (piano solo)
204. Open Arms
205. La Do Da
206. Be Good To Yourself
207. Anyway You Want It
208. crowd (encore)
209. Don’t Stop Believin’
210. Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’

Hotfile Link:
https://hotfile.com/dl/200157649/3f1ffdf/

FileFactory Mirror Link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c4861ea

Enjoy the show…

No comments:

Post a Comment